Characterization Laboratory (Building #1, room #119).
The characterization lab is well-equipped with the various types of sophisticated instruments to characterize the synthesized nanomaterials. These include the Gas Chromatograph with Sulfur Chemiluminescence-detector (GC-SCD), Gas Chromatograph integrated with Mass Spectrometer (GC-MS) and Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography (UPLC). The Thermal Analyzer (TGA-DSC) has been used in this lab for the determination of the thermo-physical properties of materials. As the particles size has the great influence on the bulk properties of materials, we have been using the Nano/Micro size Particle Analyzer. BET covers larger area of our ongoing research in our labs by measuring the surface area of nanomaterials.FT-IR is a technique which is used to obtain an infrared spectrum of absorption, emission, photoconductivity or Raman scattering of a solid, liquid or gas.
- Gas Chromatography System
- Nano/micro particles analyzer
- Thermal Analyzer (TGA-DSC-MS)
- Surface Area & Porosity Analyzer
- Ultra-Performance Liquid Chromatography (UPLC)
- Chemisorption Analysis
- Gas Chromatograph – Mass Spectrometer (GC-MS)
- Automatic Pelletizer
- UV-Vis Spectrophotometer win cary 5000