The Department of Chemistry is one of the founding departments at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) and one of the leading Chemistry departments in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The department includes more than 30 distinguished faculty members committed to teaching and research in a wide range of applications and subdisciplines. The department offers undergraduate and graduate programs that include B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. degrees in Chemistry.
- Enhance the quality of the Chemistry program.
- Advance the basic and applied research framework in the Chemistry Department.
- Increase enrolment in the Chemistry programs.
- Promote services to the community.
- Build partnerships with the industry to achieve the department goals.
Areas of Specialization
Organic Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Analytical Chemistry
Physical Chemistry Basic Biochemistry Material Chemistry
Environmental Chemistry Quantum Chemistry Computational Chemistry
Spectroscopy Industrial Organic Chemistry Industrial Inorganic Chemistry
Corrosion Chemistry Fundamental of Petrochemical Industry Photochemistry
More about Chemistry Department