Applications for Fall Semester 2018-2019
Before you proceed with the online application, it is strongly recommended that you read very carefully the guidelines
mentioned in the forthcoming pages and follow their sequence:
- There are compatibility issues in the online application with Internet Explorer 11. We recommend that you use Google Chrome OR Mozilla Firefox.
- Deadline for submitting an online application is Feb. 14, 2018.
- Deadline for uploading mandatory documents is Feb. 14, 2018.
- Deadline for recommendation letters to be received via the online recommendation system is Feb. 21, 2018.
Please make sure you are eligible to apply and satisfy the following:
Basic application requirements for Master Programs in Science and Engineering:
- A four-year Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or science from a recognized institution with a major in the proposed field or evidence of suitable background for entering the proposed field.
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the major field.
Move to End
Basic Application Requirement for Ph.D. Programs:
- An M.S. degree in engineering or science (after a four-year B.S. degree) from an institution whose graduate programs are equivalent to those of KFUPM, with a major in the proposed field or evidence of suitable background for entering the proposed field.
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
Move to End
Basic Application Requirements for M.B.A.:
A four-year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
At least one course in college level calculus which covers both differentiation and integration.
A working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
At least one-year of full-time work experience. This requirement may be waived for graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with exceptional academic records.