Applications for Spring Semester 2017-2018
Before you proceed with the online application, it is strongly recommended that you read very carefully the guidelines
mentioned in the forthcoming pages and follow their sequence:
There are compatibility issues in the online application with Internet Explorer 11. We recommend that you use Google Chrome OR Mozilla Firefox.
Deadline for submitting an online application is Oct. 03, 2017.
Deadline for uploading mandatory documents is Oct. 03, 2017.
Deadline for recommendation letters to be received via the online recommendation system is Oct. 10, 2017.
- 7. FAQ
How to fill the Application
A KFUPM student has also created and placed a guide to Graduate Application at KFUPM on his facebook page. The link
can be found here:
Go to the step # 6. Start with your online application and follow the link for online application, then follow these steps:
CREATING YOUR LOGIN ID & PIN
- As shown in the screenshot below, click "First Time User Account Creation"
- If you have created a Login ID for one application in this semester or in previous semesters, do NOT use the same one again. Please create a new login ID.
- Create the Login ID and the PIN according to the rules mentioned.
- If the Login ID has been taken you will be notified and asked to select a different one.
CHOOSING YOUR APPLICATION TYPE
- In total there are eight application types. four for PhD and four for Master.
- If you are applying for PhD, then choose from type 1,2, 3 or 4.
- If you are applying for Master, then choose from 5,6 ,7 or 8.
SELECTING THE TERM AND ENTERING YOUR NAME
- Choose the admission term you intend to enroll.
- Enter your First Name, Middle Name and Last Name in CAPITALS. (Last Name is same as Family Name)
- Click the button "Fill out application"
FILLING VARIOUS SECTIONS IN THE APPLICATION
There are 10 sections in the application where you have to enter various kinds of information.
Note that: It is entirely the applicant’s responsibility to enter accurate data. If any mismatch is found in biographical or educational or any other sort of data, the application will be rejected without any further review.
- After completing each and every section, we recommend you to click “Checklist” so that you are aware of the progress of your application.
- In case you do not have certain information which is requested in the application, you can always click “Finish later” and come back again before the deadline of Oct. 03, 2017.
- The Mandatory documents need to be uploaded in the Document Upload section
- Finally after completing all the sections, please click the button “Application is Complete” before the deadline of Oct. 03, 2017.