Applications for Fall Semester 2018-2019
Before you proceed with the online application, it is strongly recommended that you read very carefully the guidelines
mentioned in the forthcoming pages and follow their sequence:
There are compatibility issues in the online application with Internet Explorer 11. We recommend that you use Google Chrome OR Mozilla Firefox.
Deadline for submitting an online application is Feb. 14, 2018.
Deadline for uploading mandatory documents is Feb. 14, 2018.
Deadline for recommendation letters to be received via the online recommendation system is Feb. 21, 2018.
- 7. FAQ
- Be sure you have scanned copies of the following mandatory documents in PDF.
Each file size can be a maximum of 2 MB.
Each document should be stored in the correct folder in the upload system. Documents stored in the wrong folders will be deleted or ignored.
Along with the mandatory documents, be sure you have the NAMES and EMAIL ADDRESSES of three referees. It will be asked during the online application in “Employment & Recommenders Info”
If you do not have them now, please prepare and come back later
Mandatory Documents to be submitted during an online application:
- Copy of identification (National ID – Saudi nationals /Passport – Applicants from outside Saudi Arabia/ Iqama – Residents of KSA)
- Complete official transcripts [For PhD Applicants – MS & BS Transcript / For Master Applicants– BS Transcript] (The transcript should contain names and grades of all courses taken and should be an official transcript)
- Three (3) Recommendation Letters from your academic referees submitted through the online recommendation system after you submit the online application.
- Statement-of-Purpose (A one-page essay focusing on your career and research goals at KFUPM)
- Passport Size Color Photograph With White Background
- GMAT (For International MBA Applicants)
Note: Application will not be processed at all without the above mandatory documents.
Non-mandatory Documents for Online Application but needed before final admission:
- TOEFL or IELTS score sheet [IF AVAILABLE]
- GRE (General) score sheet (Required for Engineering & Science programs) [IF AVAILABLE]
- Degree(s) Certificates [If a degree was awarded]
Note the following carefully:
- Documents which are not mandatory for submitting the application DO NOT imply that they are not required before admission. It simply means that we can process your application without such documents. The university can ask for these documents at any stage of processing the application.
- Please make sure the above documents are uploaded to the upload system before the deadline of Feb. 14, 2018. The deadline for recommendation letters is Feb. 21, 2018.
- In order to upload the above documents, please prepare clear & legible scanned copies in PDF format.