Sign In

 FAQ (Academic Petition)



What is an academic petition?

A: It is a pre-defined pattern (form) to request for any academic action by the student. It is available at  

What do I use academic petitions for?

A: There are many reasons for using an Academic Petition, such as;

a.  Change of provisional status to regular.

b.  Change of degree objective from Pre-Graduate to Graduate or Pre-MBA to MBA.

c.  Waiver of deficiency courses.

d.  Transfer of credits.

e.  Change of Student Classification such as Full-time Graduate Student to Part-time Graduate Student, etc.

f.   Waiver of pre-requisite.

g.  Others.