You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Giving to KFUPM
Undergraduate Admission (Bachelor Degree) 2020
As part of its earnest endeavor for excellence, KFUPM annually selects the best students who fulfill the criteria for admission. Since its establishment, KFUPM requires all applicants to sit in entrance Tests that measure their skills, abilities, and comprehension. Therefore, all new undergraduate applicants to KFUPM are required to sit in the Aptitude and Achievement Tests in either Arabic or English conducted by the National Center for Assessment in Higher Education (Qiyas).
An applicant for admission to the University must satisfy the following conditions:
- He must be a Saudi citizen, or a residence of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia having valid Iqama.
- He should be at least 17 years old.
- He should have earned the Secondary School Certificate (Class 12), from inside or outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- He should have majored in the natural sciences only.
- Secondary School Grades should be percentage not Alphabetic.
- He should have obtained the Secondary School Certificate in a period of less than 3 years prior to the date of application.
- He must successfully pass the Aptitude Test offered by National Center for Assessment in Higher Education which is conducted either in Arabic or English; in a period of less than 3 years prior to the date of application. To get more information, visit their website:
- He must successfully pass the Achievement Test offered by National Center for Assessment in Higher Education which is conducted either in Arabic or English; he should have attended this year or last year. To get more information, visit their website:
- He must be physically fit and healthy.
- He must satisfy any other conditions the University may deem necessary at the time of application.
Admission is granted to applicants who satisfy all admission requirements, and is based on the applicant’s percentage in the Secondary School, Aptitude Test and Achievement Test, or any other conditions set by the University.
All newly admitted students must successfully complete the preparatory year, according to its regulations, in two semesters before starting the University level courses. Based on their performance in the preparatory year, and in accordance with the implementation rules, students will be able to select the major of their choice.
15% Higher Secondary School Percentage
60% Aptitude Test (Qudrat)
25%Achievement Test (Tahsili)
- Students who have studied Higher Secondary School in Arabic should follow the application requirements in the Arabic site:
- Students who have studied Higher Secondary School in English and have fulfilled the conditions above should:
For any further information, you can contact the admissions office:
Tel: (+966) 013-8602901
Fax: (+966) 013-8602722
Created at 3/10/2015 1:32 PM by Meshal Lafy Saleem Al-Mohammadi
Last modified at 7/22/2020 10:22 PM by Abdulaziz Jamuh Abdullah Al-Dossary
© King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals
Dhahran, 31261, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,
Phone: +966 (3) 860 0000 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to top