Date of Graduation: 2016, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Dhahran, KSA.
Major: Architectural/Building Engineering
- Architectural Integrated Design.
- Design, Control and Analysis of energy-efficient buildings.
- Building Renewable Energy Technologies (RET’s, ex; Integrated
photovoltaics/solar energy utilization systems).
- Near-Zero\Zero\Positive Energy Buildings.
- Building Indoor Environmental Quality (Visual\Thermal Comfort
- Modeling and Simulation for Building Integrated Systems.
- International Building Sustainability Rating Systems.
- Architectural drawings: Rendering and visualization.
Sun: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Tue: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Thu: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM