Early Registration Steps | Advising Worksheet | Registration Violations by Students
Chemical Engineering Department
Early Registration steps ( for students):
- Study your degree plan before meeting with your academic advisor
- Make sure you get Advisor’s online approval prior to early registration
- Go to http://portal.kfupm.edu.sa to early register for courses during the designated period. The details of early registration steps are available at the registrar webpage.
* Students, who do not meet with their Academic Advisors for the approval before the deadline given by registrar, will not be able to early register for that term and a hold will be placed on their record.
Early registration hold will be placed on students who have “NO” in the Advisee list. The hold can be removed either thru academic advisor or department chairman.
Typical Advising Worksheet Sample
Academic Advisor: Academic Term:
Student Name: Major:
E-mail: Cell Phone:
I.D. #: CGPA:
Student Signature: Date:
Action Check ( √ )
The student has been handed over (and discussed if needed) the following:
- Program curriculum
- Program requirements & pre-requisites
- registration violations**
The following issues have been discussed:
Academic performance and possible ways to improve
Course plan for the next two terms
The rest of his degree plan
For registration violations by students, refer to registrar website: