2. THERMODYNAMICS AND PHASE EQUILIBRIA|
Areas of Specialization:
Thermodynamic Behavior of Mixtures
Supercritical Fluid Extraction
Location: Bldg. 26- 305 Bldg. 1- 150 (2,4,7)
Year Established: 1986
- To conduct experimental research in thermodynamics and phase equilibria.
- To provide research facilities for faculty and graduate students.
(1) Analyzers and Recorders
(4) Liquid Chromatograph
(5) Gas Chromatographs
(6) Supercritical Fluid Extraction Unit
(7) Electronic Manometers
(8) Transducers and Pressure Sensors
Many M.S. and Ph.D. theses and funded research projects already completed, e.g: Prediction of excess thermodynamic functions Equilibrium Phase studies of polymer