- Ph. D. in Chemistry (Molecular Spectroscopy and Computational Chemistry), Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, USA, December 2006.
- M. Sc. in Chemistry (Vibrational Spectroscopy and Computational Chemistry), King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, May 2000.
- B. Sc. in Chemistry with honor, King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, June 1997.
- Vibrational infrared and Raman Spectroscopy.
- Computational Chemistry.
- Abdulaziz A. Al-Saadi and Jaan Laane, "Vibrational spectra, ab initio calculations, and ring-puckering potential energy function for γ-crotonolactone", Journal of Physical Chemistry A, 111 (2007) 3302.
- Abdulaziz A. Al-Saadi and Jaan Laane, "Structure, vibrational spectra, and DFT and ab initio calculations of silacyclobutanes", Organometallics, 27 (2008) 3454.
- H. M. Badawi, A. A. Al-Saadi, S. A. Ali, "Structural stability and analysis of vibrational spectra of 1,2,4,5-tetroxane and 3,6-diphenyl-1,2,4,5-tetroxane", Journal of Molecular Structure, 969 (2010) 197.
- Abdulaziz A. Al-Saadi, Esther J. Ocola, Jaan Laane, "Intramolecular π-type hydrogen bonding and conformations of 3-cyclopenten-1-ol. 1. Theoretical calculations", Journal of Physical Chemistry A, 114 (2010) 7453.
- Abdulaziz A. Al-Saadi, "Conformational analysis and vibrational assignments of benzohydroxamic acid and benzohydrazide", Journal of Molecular Structure, 1023 (2012) 115-122.
- Abdulaziz A. Al-Saadi, "Further insights on the molecular structure, vibrational spectra and ring-puckering potentials of silacyclopent-3-ene and its 1,1-dihalo derivatives: ab initio and DFT study", Vibrational Spectroscopy, 62 (2012) 188-199.
- H. M. Badawi, A. A. Al-Saadi, S. A. Ali, "The vibrational assignments of the infrared and Raman spectra of the symmetrically substituted 2,3-diphenylquinoxaline and its N,N'-dioxide: experimental and computational study", Journal of Molecular Structure, 1058 (2014) 284–290.
- Victor Polo, Abdulaziz A. Al-Saadi, Luis A. Oro, "Theoretical studies on the mechanism of iridium-catalyzed alkene hydrogenation by the cationic complex [IrH2(NCMe)3(PiPr3)]+ ", Organometallics, 33 (2014) 5156-5163.
- Y. Sheena Mary, K. Rajub, C. Yohannan Panicker, Abdulaziz A. Al-Saadi, Thies Thiemann, "Molecular conformational analysis, vibrational spectra, NBO analysis and first hyperpolarizability of (2E)-3-(3-chlorophenyl)prop-2-enoic anhydride based on density functional theory calculations", Spectrochimica Acta, Part A, 131 (2014) 471–483.
- Said S. Al-Jaroudi, M. Monim-ul-Mehboob, Muhammad Altaf, Abdulaziz A. Al-Saadi, Mohammed I. M. Wazeer, Saleh Altuwaijri and Anvarhusein A. Isab, "Synthesis, spectroscopic characterization, electrochemical behavior and computational analysis of mixed diamine ligand gold(III) complexes : antiprolifeartive and in vitro cytotoxic evaluations against human cancer cell lines", Biometals, 27 (2014) 1115-1136.
- N.R. Sheela, S Muthu, S. Sampathkrishnan; Abdulaziz A. Al-Saadi, "Normal co-ordinate analysis, molecular structural, non-linear optical, second order perturbation studies of tizanidine by density functional theory", Spectrochimica Acta, Part A, 139 (2015) 189–199.
- Tawfik A. Saleh, Abdulaziz A. Al-Saadi, "Surface characterization and sorption efficacy of tire-obtained carbon: experimental and semiempirical study of Rhodamine B adsorption", Surface and Interface Analysis, 47 (2015) 785–792.
- Saheed A. Popoola, Abdulaziz A. Al-Saadi, "Spectroscopic and theoretical evaluation of the metal-olefin interaction in di-μ-chlorobis(1,5-cyclooctadiene) complexes of Ir and Rh", Vibrational Spectroscopy, 86 (2016) 109–123.
- Kabiru Haruna, Tawfik A. Saleh, Mohammad Kamal Hossain, Abdulaziz A. Al-Saadi, "Hydroxylamine reduced silver colloid for naphthalene and phenanthrene detection using surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy", Chemical Engineering Journal, 304 (2016) 141-148.
- Kabiru Haruna, Asem A. Alenaizan, Abdulaziz A. Al-Saadi, "Density functional theory study of the substituent effect on the structure, conformation and vibrational spectra in halosubstituted anilines", RSC Advances, 6 (2016) 67794 – 67804.