- 2005 : PhD in Chemistry, Dept. of Chemistry, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- 1994 : Msc in Chemistry, Barathidasan University, India
- Environmental analytical chemistry/ Material chemistry and Petroleum analytical chemistry.
- A. Alsharaa, C. Basheer, M. Sajid, Single-step microwave assisted headspace liquid-phase microextraction of trihalomethanes and haloketones in biological samples, Journal of Chromatography B, In Press, Accepted Manuscript, 2015.
- M. Sajid, C. Basheer, Layered Double Hydroxides: Emerging sorbent materials for analytical extractions, TrAC, Trends in Analytical Chemistry, In Press, Accepted Manuscript, 2015.
- M. Sajid, C. Basheer, K. Narasimhan, A. Buhmeida, M. Al Qahtani and M. S. Al-Ahwal, Persistent and endocrine disrupting organic pollutants: advancements and challenges in analysis, health concerns and clinical correlates. Nature Environment and Pollution Technology, Accepted Manuscript, 2015.
- M. Sajid, M. K. Nazal, M. Mansha, A. Alsharaa, S. M. S.Jillani, C. Basheer, Chemically modified electrodes for electrochemical detection of dopamine in presence of uric acid and ascorbic acid: TrAC, Trends in Analytical Chemistry, In Press, Accepted Manuscript, Available online 29 October 2015
- M. Sajid, C. Basheer, K. Narasimhan, M. Choolani, H. K. Lee. Application of microwave-assisted micro-solid-phase extraction for determination of parabens in human ovarian cancer tissues. Journal of Chromatography B, 1000, (2015), P 192-198
- M. Lashgari, C. Basheer, H. K. Lee, Application of surfactant-templated ordered mesoporous material as sorbent in micro-solid phase extraction followed by liquid chromatography–triple quadrupole mass spectrometry for determination of perfluorinated carboxylic acids in aqueous media, Talanta, 141, (2015), P. 200-206
- I. M. Al-Zahrani, M. H. Aneel Mohammed, C. Basheer, M. N. Siddiqui, and A. Al-Arfaj. Membrane Assisted Simultaneous Extraction and Derivatization with Triphenylphosphine of Elemental Sulfur in Arabian Crude Samples by Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry. Journal of Chemistry, 2015 (2015), Article ID 792914, p.1-5.