- Ph.D. (2009), Chemistry & Chemical Biology, McMaster University, Canada
- MS (2003), Chemistry (Polymer), King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Saudi Arabia
- M.Sc. (1996), Chemistry (Physical), Aligarh Muslim University, India
- Design, synthesis and characterization of smart polymeric materials for applications in corrosion, microencapsulation and membrane based separations
- M. A. Jafar Mazumder*, H. A. Al-Muallem, S. A. Ali, “The effects of N-pendants and electron-rich amidine motifs in 2(p-alkoxyphenyl)-2-imidazolines on mild steel corrosion in CO2-saturated 0.5M NaCl” Corrosion Science, 90: 54-68 (2015).
- M. A. Jafar Mazumder*, Md. Hasan Zahir, Sharif F. Zaman. “Advanced Materials for Gene Delivery” Advanced Materials Research, 995: 29-47 (2014).
- M. A. Jafar Mazumder, H. A. Al-Muallem, S. A. Ali, “Design and synthesis of a novel class of inhibitors for mild steel corrosion in acidic and carbon dioxide-saturated saline media” Corrosion Science, 87: 187-198 (2014).
- M. A. Jafar Mazumder. “Polyelectrolyte complexation between cationic and anionic polyelectrolytes with complementary polymer-bound reactive groups of amine and acetoacetate: effect of mono- and divalent salts” Iranian Polymer Journal, 23: 445-455 (2014).
- S. A. Ali, H. A. Al-Muallem, M. A. Jafar Mazumder “Coexistence curves of aqueous two-phase systems of some pH- responsive homo- and copolymers of 3-(diallylammnio)propane-1-sulfonate and urethanized poly(ethanol) or poly(oxyethylene) ” Journal of Chemical and Engineering Data, 58: 2574-2585 (2013).
- M. A. Jafar Mazumder. “Bio-encapsulation for the immune-protection of therapeutic cells” Advanced Materials Research, 810: 1- 39 (2013).
- A. A. Ahmed, H. M. Bahaidarah, M. A. Jafar Mazumder*. “Biomedical perspective of polyaniline based biosensors” Advanced Materials Research, 810: 173- 216 (2013).