- Ph.D. 2012, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, KSA
- Tawfik A. Saleh, S.A. Haladu, Shaikh A. Ali, A novel Cross-linked pH-responsive tetrapolymer: Synthesis, characterization and sorption evaluation towards Cr(III), Chemical Engineering Journal, 269, 2015, 9-19
- Tawfik A. Saleh, V.K. Gupta, Processing methods, characteristics and adsorption behavior of tire derived carbons: A review, Advances in Colloid and Interface Science, 211 (2014) 93-101
- Tawfik A. Saleh, V. Gupta, A. A. Al-Saadi, Adsorption of lead ions from aqueous solution using porous carbon derived from rubber tires: experimental and computational study, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 396 (2013) 264–269
- Tawfik A. Saleh, V.K., Gupta, Characterization of the bonding interaction between alumina and nanotube in MWCNT/alumina composite, Current Nanoscience, 2012, 8, issue 5, page 739-743 (Pub. Date October 2012).
- Tawfik. A. Saleh, V.K., Gupta, Functionalization of tungsten oxide into MWCNT and its application for sunlight-induced degradation of rhodamine B, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 362, 2 (2011) 337-344
- Tawfik A. Saleh, Gondal, M.A., Drmosh, Q.A., Preparation of a MWCNT/ZnO nanocomposite and its photocatalytic activity for the removal of cyanide from water using a laser, Nanotechnology 21 (49),8 p. art. no. 495705