- Dr. rer. nat. University of Graz, Austria in 2001.
- Ph.D University of Karachi, Pakistan in 2000.
- M.Sc. Gomal University, Pakistan in 1995.
- Synthesis of bioactive Natural products and designed based new pharmaceutical
- A. O. Ba-Salem, M. N. Shaikh, N. Ullah*, M. Faiz, Synthesis and magnetic relaxation properties of new Gd(III) complexes derived from DTPA-bis(amide) conjugates of arylpiperazinyl amines. Inorg. Chem. Commun., 56, 5-7, 2015.
- M. Mansha, Y. Abbas, N. Ullah*, Microwave assisted claisen rearrangement: Synthesis of naturally occurring trail-resistance-overcoming tyrosine derivative. Synthetic Commun., 45, 609-614, 2015.
- N. Ullah*, Synthesis and dual D2 and 5-HT1A receptor binding affinities of 5-piperidinyl and 5-piperazinyl-1H-benzo[d]imidazol-2(3H)-ones. J. Enzyme Inhib. Med. Chem., 29, 281-291, 2014.
- N. Ullah*, S. A. Haladu, B. A. Moosa, An improved total synthesis of spermatinamine, an inhibitor of isoprenylcysteine carboxy methyltransferase. Tetrahedron Lett., 52, 212-214, 2011.
- N. Ullah*, K. M. Arafeh, The first total synthesis of aplysamine 6, an inhibitor of isoprenylcysteine carboxy methyltransferase. Tetrahedron Lett., 50, 158-160, 2009. "