- Ph.D. (1997) Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK.
- M.S. (1985) KFUPM, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
- M.Sc. (1981) Aligarh Muslim University, India.
- B.Sc. (1979) Aligarh Muslim University, India.
- Recycling of Waste Plastics with Petroleum Residue and Catalysts
- Polymer Degradations
- Polymer Nano-composite Materials
- Chemical Methods of Desulfurization
- Crude oils, Asphalts and Fractions with Emphasis on the Chemistry of Asphaltenes
- Whole Crude and Residue Upgrading: Thermal and Catalytic Cracking
- NMR, FT-IR, and HP-GPC Techniques for the Characterization of Petrochemicals
- Asphalt Aging and Polymer Modifications
- Siddiqui, M. N.; and Ali, M. F.: "Studies on the Aging Behavior of Arabian Asphalts", Fuel, Volume 78, No. 9, July, 1999, p. 1005.
- Ali, M. F.; Al-Malki, A.; El-Ali, B.; Martinie, G. and Siddiqui, M. N.: "Deep Desulphurization of Gasoline and Diesel Fuels Using Non-Hydrogen Consuming Techniques", Fuel, Volume 85, Issue No. 10-11, 2006, p. 1354.
- Siddiqui, M. N.: "Conversion of Hazardous Plastic Wastes into Useful Chemical Products", Journal of Hazardous Materials,, Vol. 167, No. 1-3, July 2009, p. 735-742.
- Siddiqui, M. N.: "Catalytic Pyrolysis of Arab Heavy Residue and Effects on the Chemistry of Asphaltene", Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, November 2010, Vol. 89, Issue No. 2, pp. 278-285.
- Siddiqui, M. N.; Redhwi, H. H.; Achilias, D. S.: "Recycling of poly(ethylene terephthalate) waste through methanolic pyrolysis in a microwave reactor", Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, November 2012, Vol. 98, 214–220.
- Saleh, T. A.; Siddiqui, M. N.; Al-Arfaj, A.A. "Synthesis of Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes-Titania Nanomaterial for Desulfurization of Model Fuel" Journal of Nanomaterials, November 2014, Vol. 2014, Article ID 940639, 6 pages.