Overview of the Chemistry Graduate Program
Eligibility for Graduate Programs
- Graduates in chemistry from recognized institutions who have a GPA of 3.00 or better (on a 4.00 scale or equivalent) are eligible to apply for admission to the Master’s program.
- Applicants holding a Master’s degree equivalent to that from KFUPM from a reputable university with GPA of 3.50 or above are eligible for admission to the Doctorate's program.
- All applicants must have acceptable scores in TOEFL (Minimum 520), TWE , general GRE and subject GRE.
- Applications for admission to graduate study should be addressed to the College of Graduate Studies. Graduate students are admitted for the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Applications should be made at the beginning of the semester preceding the one for which admission is sought, except in the case of International students, who should allow a full nine month period between the date of application and the semester of admission in order to allow ample time for evaluation of their applications, interviews, and the acquisition of the appropriate visa.