Master of Engineering Program in Computer Networks (Non-Thesis)
The academic program for Master of Engineering in Computer Networks comprises 33 credit hours of courses (including the course project). The program is as follows:
1. Three Core Courses:
- COE 540: Computer Networks (3-0-3)
- COE 546: Computer Network Design (3-0-3)
- COE 551: Computer Networks Security (3-0-3)
2. Minimum of three courses and a maximum of five courses COE electives.
- Minimum of one course and a maximum of two courses non-COE technical electives (appendix C).
- Minimum of one course and a maximum of two courses management electives (appendix D).
- One course project. (0-0-3)
For admission requirements and application procedures, please consult the admission and deanship of graduate studies links.