ABET accreditation/Educational Objectives/Student outcomes/Enrollment/Graduation
Program Educational Objectives:
The undergraduate program “Electrical Engineering” in the Department of Electrical Engineering is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET,http://www.abet.org/. ||
The EE department has defined a set of program educational objectives that translates its mission into defined tasks.
The objectives are measures of the graduates’ achievements 3 to 5 years after completing the program.
The Electrical Engineering program provides broad foundations to achieve the following objectives:
1. Graduates will have a successful career in Electrical Engineering.
2. Graduates will advance to the position of leadership in their profession.
3. Graduates may pursue their professional development through self-learning and advanced degrees.
Before or upon their graduation the Electrical Engineering students are expected to:
- an ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics
- an ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors
- an ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences
- an ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts
- an ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives
- an ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions
- an ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.
Annual Student Enrollment and Graduation Data:
The annual student enrollment and graduation data of the Electrical engineering (EE) program are given in the table below: