The group brings faculty working in the field together the enhance knowledge, exchange ideas and initiative new projects. The research work of this group is concerned with analytical, numerical and experimental investigations of applied electromagnetic problems; which include industrial applications to antenna design, radar, microwave devices, optical fiber communication, electro- magnetic compatibility, instrument - landing systems, scattering and diffraction of electromagnetic waves, electromechanical energy conversion, bio-electro-magnetics, etc.
- Dr. Al-Sunaidi, M.
- Dr. Hassan, E.
- Dr. Masoudi, H.
- Dr. Al-Jamid, H.
- Dr. Sheikh, S. Iqbal
- Dr. Ragheb, M.
- Dr. Sharawi, M
- Dr. Khan, Mohammed Zahed
- Dr. Hussein Attia
Areas of Research Expertise
The group has experience and expertise in the following areas:
- Phased and adaptive array antennas
- Microwave integrated circuits
- Microwave antennas
- Underwater acoustic communication
- Electromagnetic wave scattering and inverse scattering
- Propagation of electromagnetic waves along waveguides with discontinuities
- Numerical simulation using Finite difference method
- Neural network and applications
- Remote sensing
- Optical transmission and interconnection
- Antenna measurements
- Electromagnetic compatibility
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) of Materials
- Optical communications
- Optical structures simulation and modeling
- Semiconductor lasers and LEDs