The Information and Computer Science Department (ICS) continuously seeks candidates for faculty positions. Appointment would be at the assistant, associate, or professor level. In special cases, a senior faculty appointment may be possible. Faculty duties include teaching at the graduate and undergraduate levels, research, and supervision of student research.
Computer Science and Software Engineering
Fresh Graduate or Expected to Graduate
Faculty appointments will commence after completion of a doctoral degree.
- Two-year renewable contract
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- Free furnished housing with free essential utilities and maintenance
- Free medical care at KFUPM Clinic.
Subject to University policy, the appointment includes the following additional benefits:
- Round-trip air tickets to Dammam for the faculty and up to three of his dependents
- Tuition fees for school-age dependent children enrolled in local schools
- Local transportation allowance
- Two-month paid summer vacation, end-of service benefits, and free access to recreation facilities.
KFUPM campus has a range of teaching and research support facilities such as:
- An extensive library acquisitions and library databases
- Computing facilities
- Smart classrooms, and
- Research and teaching laboratories.
The campus is within a very short driving distance from the cities of Dammam and Al-Khobar