Office Bldg-63 Room-116
Phone 966-13-860 1803
Fax 966-13-860 2949 (ME Dept)
Websites Personal Page
Ph.D. (Mechanical Engineering), University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Canada, 2011
M.Sc. (Mechanical Engineering), King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Dhahran, 2006
B.Sc (Mechanical Engineering), King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Dhahran,2003
- ME 201 Dynamics
- ME 308 Machine design lab
- ME 217 Materials science lab
- Multiaxial fatigue analysis
- Low cycle fatigue and cyclic plasticity
- Durability of lightweight materials
- Fatigue failure analysis and life predictions
- Experimental solid mechanics
- Fatigue design FEA
- Jahed, H; Albinmousa, J ; Multiaxial behaviour of wrought magnesium alloys - A review and suitability of energy-based fatigue life model ;2014
- Albinmousa, J; Jahed, H ; Multiaxial effects on LCF behaviour and fatigue failure of AZ31B magnesium extrusion ;2014
- Albinmousa, J; Merah, N; Khan, SMA ;A model for calculating geometry factors for a mixed-mode I-II single edge notched tension specimen ;2011
- N. Merah, J. Albinmousa, Experimental and numerical determination of mixed mode crack extension angle, Journal of Testing and Evaluation, 37 (2009).
- J. Albinmousa, H. Jahed, S. Lambert, Cyclic behaviour of wrought magnesium alloy under multiaxial load, International Journal of Fatigue, 33 (2011) 1127-1139.
- J. Albinmousa, H. Jahed, S. Lambert, Cyclic axial and cyclic torsional behaviour of extruded AZ31B magnesium alloy, International Journal of Fatigue, 33 (2011) 1403-1416.
- J. Albinmousa, N. Merah, S.M.A. Khan, A model for calculating geometry factors for a mixed-mode I–II single edge notched tension specimen, Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 78 (2011) 3300-3307.
- J. Albinmousa, N. Merah, A.-S. Eleiche, A.-F. Arif, Experimental & numerical analyses of mixed mode crack initiation angle, 8th Biennial ASME Conference on Engineering Systems Design and Analysis (ESDA2006), Torino, Italy, 2006.
- J. Albinmousa, H. Jahed, S. Lambert, Monotonic and multiaxial cyclic behavior of the extruded AZ31B magnesium alloy, TMS Annual Meeting & Exhibition, Seattle, WA, USA, pp. 261-266, 2010.
- J. Albinmousa, A. Pascu, H. Jahed, M. Horstemeyer, A. Luo, D. Chen, S. Lambert, J. Jordon, S. Begum, X. Su, Q. Duan, R. Osborne, Z. Zhang, L. Zhang, T. Luo, Y. Yang, Monotonic and fatigue behavior of magnesium extrusion alloy AM30: An International benchmark test in the " magnesium front end research and development project ", SAE 2010 World Congress & Exhibition, Detroit, MI, USA, 2010.
- J. Albinmousa, H. Jahed, S. Lambert, An energy-based fatigue model for wrought magnesium alloy under multiaxial Load, The Ninth International Conference on Multiaxial Fatigue & Fracture (ICMFF9), Parma, Italy, pp. 471-478, 2010.
- M. Noban, J. Albinmousa, H. Jahed, S. Lambert, A continuum-based cyclic plasticity model for AZ31B magnesium alloy under proportional loading, 11th International Conference on the Mechanical Behavior of Materials (ICM11), Milano, Italy, Procedia Engineering (10), pp. 1366-1371, 2011.
- J. Albinmousa, H. Jahed, S. Lambert, Multiaxial fatigue life prediction of AZ31B extrusion, The 23 rd Canadian Congress of Applied Mechanics (CANCAM), Vancouver, BC, Canada, 2011.
- J. Albinmousa, H. Jahed, S. Lambert, Phase angle effect on multiaxial behaviour and fatigue life of AZ31B magnesium extrusion, in: The Canadian Society for Mechanical Engineering International Congress, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, 2012, Submitted.