Office Bldg-63 Room-250
Phone 966-13-860 4496
Fax 966-13-860 2949 (ME Dept)
Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering, Duke University, Durham NC, US (2018)
M.Sc. Civil & Environmental Engineering, Duke University, Durham NC, US (2018)
M.Sc Mechanical Engineering, King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Dhahran (2012).
B.Sc Mechanical Engineering, King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Dhahran (2009).
- ME 216 Material Science Lab
- ME 315 Heat Transfer
- ME 316 Thermo-Fluid Lab
- Heat exchangers
- Constructal design
- Renewable energy
- Thermoelectric power generators
- H Matsushima, A Almerbati, A Bejan , Evolutionary design of conducting layers with fins and freedom, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 126, 926-934 (2018).
- A Almerbati, S Lorente, A Bejan, The evolutionary design of cooling a plate with one stream, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 116, 9-15 (2018).
- A. Bejan, A. Almerbati, S. Lorente, Economies of scale: The physics basis, J. Appl. Phys. 121, 044907 (2017).
- A. Bejan, A. Almerbati, S. Lorente, A.S. Sabau, J.W. Klett, Arrays of flow channels with heat transfer embedded in conducting walls, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 99, 504-511 (2016).
- A. Almerbati, S. Lorente, A. Bejan, Energy design for dense neighborhoods: One heat pump rejects heat, the other absorbs heat from the same loop, Int. J. Therm. Sci. 96, 227-235 (2015).
- A.S. Al-Merbati, B.S. Yilbas, A.Z. Sahin, A model study for cyclic thermal loading and thermal performance of a thermoelectric generator, Int. J. Energy Res. 38, 1351-1360 (2014).
- A.S. Al-Merbati, B.S. Yilbas, A.Z. Sahin, Thermodynamics and thermal stress analysis of thermoelectric power generator: Influence of pin geometry on device performance, Appl. Therm. Eng. 50, 683-692 (2013).