Office Bldg-63 Room-212
Phone 966-13-860 2014
Fax 966-13-860 2949 (ME Dept)
Ph.D. (Mechanical Engineering), Purdue University, USA, 1993
M.Sc. (Mechanical Engineering), Purdue University, USA, 1987
B.Sc (Mechanical Engineering), Purdue University, USA, 1985
- ME 311 Fluid Mechanics
- ME 315: Heat Transfer
- ME 438: Pumping Machinery
- ME 411: Senior Design Project I
- ME 412: Senior Design Project II
- ME 413: System Dynamics and Control
- ME 415: Senior Design Project
- ME 501: Numerical Methods in Mechanical Engineering
- MATH574: Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations (Double Listed with ME 501)
- ME 505: Computational Fluid Dynamics
- CHE 505: Computational Fluid Dynamics (Double Listed with ME 505)
- ME 532: Advanced Fluid Mechanics I
- ME 535: Radiation Heat Transfer
- ME 610: Independent Research (for MSME Students)
- ME 701: Independent Research I (for PhD Students)
- ME 702: Independent Research I (for PhD Students)
- Hydrogen separation and Hydrogen-enriched combustion
- Computational Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer
- CO2 Adsorption
- Carbon Capture
- Modeling of Oxy-fuel Combustion and Oxygen Separation
- Renewable-energy driven Desalination
- Modeling of air-conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Rached Ben-Mansour, Ahmed Abuelyamen, Naef AA Qasem, Thermal design and management towards high capacity CO2 adsorption systems, Energy Conversion and Management, Vol 212, pp, 112796, 2020.
- Rached Ben-Mansour, Ahmed Abuelyamen, Mohammed. A. Habib, CFD Modeling of Hydrogen Separation through Pd-based Membrane, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2020.
- Ahmed S Abdelrazik, FA Al-Sulaiman, R Saidur, R Ben-Mansour, Evaluation of the effects of optical filtration and nanoPCM on the performance of a hybrid photovoltaic-thermal solar collector, Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 195, pp 139-156, 2109.
- R Ben-Mansour, MA Habib, OE Bamidele, M Basha, NAA Qasem, A Peedikakkal, T Laoui, M Ali, Carbon capture by physical adsorption: materials, experimental investigations and numerical modeling and simulations–a review, Applied Energy, Vol. 161, pp. 225-255, 2016.
- R Ben-Mansour, MA Habib, A Khalifa, K Youcef-Toumi, D Chatzigeorgiou, Computational fluid dynamic simulation of small leaks in water pipelines for direct leak pressure transduction, Computers & Fluids, Vol. 57, pp. 110-123, 2012.