Distinguished University Professor
Office Bldg-63 Room-301
Phone 966-13-860 4467
Fax 966-13-860 2949 (ME Dept)
Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering), Imperial College of Science and Technology, London, 1980.
M.Sc. (Mechanical Engineering), Cairo University, Egypt, 1976
B.Sc (Mechanical Engineering), Cairo University, Egypt, 1974.
- ME 203 Thermodynamics I
- ME 204 Thermodynamics II
- ME 311 Fluid Mechanics
- ME 315 Heat Transfer
- ME 427 Turbomachinery
- ME 432 Internal Combustion Engines
- ME 437 Design and Rating of Heat Exchangers
- ME 501 Numerical Methods in ME
- Experimental and Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer
- Energy and Carbon capture
- Nemitallah M. A., Abdelhafez A. A. and Habib M. A., Hybrid Membrane and Porous-Plates Reactors for Gas Turbine Applications, Book titled Approaches for Clean Combustion in Gas Turbines, 321-417, Springer, 2020.
- Nemitallah M.A., Habib M.A., Zero-emission, Zero-emission closed-loop hybrid solar-syngas OTR power cycle, US Patent, US 9,664,115 B2, 2017.
- Nemitallah, MA, AA Abdelhafez, A Ali, I Mansir, MA Habib, Frontiers in combustion techniques and burner designs for emissions control and CO2 capture: A review, International Journal of Energy Research 43 (14), 7790-7822, 2019.
- Habib M.A., Salaudeen S.A., Nemitallah M.A., Ben-Mansour R., Mokheimer E.M., Numerical investigation of syngas oxy-combustion inside a LSCF-6428 oxygen transport membrane reactor, Energy 2016, 96, 654-665.
- Habib M.A., Nemitallah M.A., Ben-Mansour R., Recent Development in Oxy-Combustion Technology and Its Applications to Gas Turbine Combustors and ITM Reactors, Energy & Fuels 2013, 27, 2-19.
- Habib, M.A., Badr, H.M., Ahmed, S.F., Ben-Mansour, R., Mezghani, K., Imashuku, S., la O', G.J., (...), Ghoneim, A.F., (2011), A review of recent developments in carbon capture utilizing oxy-fuel combustion in conventional and ion transport membrane systems, International Journal of Energy Research 35 (9), pp. 741-764.
- Recipient of Khalifa Award for the University Distinguished Professor for the year 2020.
- Recipient of the University Distinguished Professor Award, 2019 at KFUPM.
- Recipient of the Applied Research Award, 2018 at KFUPM.
- Recipient of the Distinguished Research Award (3 times), 1995, 2010, 2015 at KFUPM
- Recipient of the Distinguished Research Award for the NSTIP Project 2014 at KFUPM.
- Selected as Distinguished instructor in the ME Dept of KFUPM, 1993 and 1995.
- Selected as Distinguished Academic Advisor in the ME Dept of KFUPM, 1995.
- Recipient of the Award for grant of the KACST TIC on CCS, 2011.