Office Bldg-63 Room-110
Phone 966-13-860 -4062
Fax 966-13-860 2949 (ME Dept)
Websites Personal Page
Ph.D. (Mechanical Engineering) from Université Lyon1, Lyon France in 2007)
M.Sc (Mechanical Engineering) from Ecole Nationale Superieur de l’Aeronautique et de l’ESPACE, (ENSAE) SUPAERO Touluse, France in 2003
M.Sc. (Mechanical Engineering) from NED University of Engineering and Technology Karachi, Karachi Pakistan in 2002)
B.Sc Mechanical Engineering from NED University of Engineering, Pakistan, in 1998.
- ME307 Machine Design I
- ME322 Manufacturing Processes I
- ME203 Thermodynamics I
- ME206 Manufacturing Processes I (Lab)
- Computational Applied Mechanics ,Modeling and Simulation of Low Velocity Impact, Applications of Finite Element Analysis in Mechanical Engineering, Development of Non-Dimensional Finite Elements
- Publications in international journals
- Pashah, S; Arif, AFM; Fatigue life prediction of adhesive joint in heat sink using Monte Carlo method ;2014
- Pashah, S; Zubair, SM; Arif, AFM ;Study of coating effects on variable profile annular fins when subjected to dehumidifying operating conditions ;2014
- Pashah, S; Arif, AFM; Zubair, SM ; Efficiency of Longitudinal Composite Fins With Thermal Interface Studied Through Plane Thermal Nondimensional Finite Element ;2013
- S. Pashah, A.F.M. Arif, S.M. Zubair, and M.T. Mustafa: “The effect of coating and interface resistance on thermal performance of variable thickness annular composite fins”, Energy Conversion and Management, 54(2012), 152-161.
- S. Pashah, A.F.M. Arif, and S.M. Zubair: “Study of orthotropic pin fin performance through axisymmetric thermal non-dimensional finite element”, Applied Thermal Engineering, 31(2011), 376-384.
- S. Pashah, M. Massenzio and E. Jacquelin, “Structural response of impacted structure described through anti-oscillators”, International Journal of Impact Engineering, 35(2008), 471-486.
- S. Pashah, M. Massenzio, E. Jacquelin, “Prediction of structural response for low velocity impact”, International Journal of Impact Engineering, 35(2008), 119-132.
- (Had been among top 25 articles of the journal)
- E. Jacquelin, S. Pashah, J.P. Lainé, M. Massenzio, “Estimation of the impact duration for several types of structures”, Shock and Vibration, doi: 10.3233/SAV-2011-0653.
- M. Massenzio, S. Pashah, E. Jaquelin, A. Bennani, “Rigid body assembly impact models for adiabatic cutoff equipments”, Engineering Transactions, 56 (2008), pp. 101-116.
- Papers in international conferences
- S. Pashah, A.F.M. Arif, Thermo-Mechanical Fatigue life prediction of Orthotropic Composite Pin Fin Heat Sinks for Electronic Packaging, (IPACK2011-52181), ASME 2011 Pacific Rim Technical Conference and Exhibition on Packaging and Integration of Electronic and Photonic Systems (InterPACK2011), July 6–8, 2011 , Portland, Oregon, USA.
- A.F.M. Arif, S. Pashah, S.M. Zubair, M. Inam: “Thermal and Structural Response of Pin Fin for Different Interface Conditions (IMECE2010-39972)”, Proc. of 2010 ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress & Exposition (IMECE), November 12-18, 2010, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- S. Pashah, E. Jacquelin, J.-P. Lainé and M. Massenzio “Modelling for the determination of the interaction force of impacted structures”, 3rd European conference on Computational Mechanics, Solids, Structures and Coupled Problems in Engineering, June 2006. C.A. Mota Soares Lisbon Portugal.
- M. Massenzio, S. Pashah , A. Bennani, E. Jacquelin, P. Hamelin, “Modèles Phenomenologiques pour impact à vitesse modérée”, XIVe Colloque Vibrations Chocs et Bruit 2004, Ecole Centrale de Lyon France.
- A.F.M. Arif, S. Pashah, S.M. Zubair, Non-Dimensional Finite Element Formulationfor Thermal Problems. (Submitted since Jan 2011)
- Scholarship from Ministry of Science and Technology (S&T) for Masters Studies in France.
- Bourse MESR (Scholarship from French Ministry of Higher Education) for PhD Studies.