Office: Bldg 63-Room 106
Phone: +966- 13 -860- 1585
Fax: +966-13-860 -2949 (ME Dept)
Ph.D., Polymers, Textiles and Fibers Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA, 2016
M.Sc., Mechanical Engineering, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, KSA, 2010
B.Sc., Mechanical Engineering, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, KSA, 2007
ME216: Materials Science and Engineering
- Membranes synthesis and characterization
- Reverse Osmosis Desalination
- Polymers processing
- Mechanics of engineering polymers
- Falath, Wail, Aneela Sabir, and Karl I. Jacob. "Highly improved reverse osmosis performance of novel PVA/DGEBA cross-linked membranes by incorporation of Pluronic F-127 and MWCNTs for water desalination"
Desalination 397 (2016): 53-66.
- Falath, Wail, Aneela Sabir, and Karl I. Jacob. "Novel reverse osmosis membranes composed of modified PVA/Gum Arabic conjugates: Biofouling mitigation and chlorine resistance enhancement."
Carbohydrate Polymers 155 (2017): 28-39.
- Sabir, Aneela, Wail Falath, et al. "Integrally skinned nano-cellular crosslinked asymmetric thin films infused with PEO-PPO-PEO block copolymer/ZnO-NPs for desalination using sea salt."
Materials Chemistry and Physics 183 (2016): 595-605.
- Sabir, Aneela, Wail Falath, et al. "Hyperbranched polyethyleneimine induced polycationic membranes for improved fouling resistance and high RO performance"
European Polymer Journal 85 (2016): 266–278