Tel: +966 13 860 2905
Fax: +966 13 860 2965
- Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering, 2017, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia
- M.Sc. in Industrial Engineering, 2011, Zagazig University, Egypt
- B.Sc. in Industrial and Production Engineering, 2002, Zagazig University, Egypt
- ISE-307 Engineering Economic Analysis
- ISE-323 Work and Process Improvements
- ISE-351 Cooperative Work Program
- ISE-443 Human Factors Engineering
- Supply chain modelling and optimization
- Inventory and production control
- Quality control
- Duffuaa, S.O., Attia, A.M., and Ghaithan, A.M., 2017. Optimal Design of Cause Selecting Control Charts for Monitoring the Processes of Coating Fire Extinguishers: A case Study. Quality Engineering, In press.
- Ghaithan, A.M., Duffuaa, S.O., and Attia, A.M., 2017. Multi-objective Optimization Model for Downstream Oil and Gas Supply Chain. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 52, 689-708.
- Alfares, H.K., and Attia, A.M., 2017. A supply chain model with vendor-managed inventory, consignment, and quality inspection errors. International Journal of Production Research, 55(19), 5706-5727.
- Nawara, G., ElBaz, M.A., Attia, A.M., 2010. Parts Classification Based on Solid Model and Neural Networks. Contemporary Engineering Sciences, 3 (8), 395-417. Submitted
- Duffuaa, S.O., Attia, A.M., and Ghaithan, A.M. Mathematical Models for Robust Design of Cause Selecting Control Chart. (Submitted to: Quality and Reliability Engineering