- PhD, Industrial Engineering, Clemson University, USA, 2017
- MS, Industrial and Systems Engineering, University of Florida, USA, 2012
- MS, Systems Engineering, KFUPM, Saudi Arabia, 2009
- BS, Systems Engineering, KFUPM, Saudi Arabia, 2003
- ISE-205 Engineering Probability and Statistics
- ISE-307 Engineering Economic Analysis
- ISE-405 Stochastic Systems Simulation
- Production Systems
- Operations Research
- Engineering Management
- Alghazi, A., Selim, S. Z., & Elazouni, A. (2011). Performance of shuffled frog-leaping algorithm in finance-based scheduling. Journal of computing in civil engineering, 26(3), 396-408.
- Alghazi, A., Elazouni, A., & Selim, S. (2012). Improved genetic algorithm for finance-based scheduling. Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering, 27(4), 379-394.
- Elazouni, A., Alghazi, A., & Selim, S. Z. (2015). Finance-based scheduling using meta-heuristics: discrete versus continuous optimization problems. Journal of Financial Management of Property and Construction, 20(1), 85-104.
- Alghazi, A., & Kurz, M. E. (2018). Mixed model line balancing with parallel stations, zoning constraints, and ergonomics. Constraints, 23(1), 123-153.