- PhD, Industrial Engineering, Concordia Univ., Canada, 2011
- MSc, Industrial Engineering, Zagazig Univ., Egypt, 2005
- D.SC., Industrial Engineering and Production, Zagazig Univ., Canada, 1999
- ISE-201 Introduction to industrial engineering
- ISE-307 Engineering Economics Analysis
- ISE-304 Principles of Industrial Costing
- Operations research
- Operations management
- Nature inspired algorithms
- Logical analysis of data
- Supply chain optimization
- Osman, H., Baki, M., F., 2014. Balancing Transfer Lines Using Benders Decomposition And Ant Colony Optimization Techniques. International Journal Of Production Research. Volume 52, Issue 5, 2014.
- Ragab, A., Ouali, M.-S., Yacout, S., Osman, H. 2014. Remaining useful life prediction using prognostic methodology based on logical analysis of data and Kaplan–Meier estimation. Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, DOI 10.1007/s10845-014-0926-3.
- Osman, H., Demirli, K., 2012. Integrated safety stock optimization for multiple sourced stockpoints facing variable demand and lead time. International Journal of Production Economics. 135, 299–307.
- Osman, H., Demirli, K., 2012. Economic lot and delivery scheduling problem for multi-stage supply chains. International Journal of Production Economics. 136, 275–286
- Osman, H., Demirli, K., 2010. A bilinear goal programming model and a modified Benders decomposition algorithm for supply chain reconfiguration and supplier selection. International Journal of Production Economics, 124, 97–105.