|Chairman & Professor
- Ph.D., Industrial Engineering, 1991, ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY, USA
- MS, Industrial Engineering, 1984, UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH, USA
- BS, Electrical & Computer Engineering, 1982 UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, Santa Barbara, USA
- PYP 003 University Study Skills
- ISE 100 Introduction to Technology
- ISE 201 Introduction to Industrial Systems Engineering
- CISE 301 Numerical Methods
- ISE 303 Operations Research I
- ISE 305 Optimization methods
- ISE 307 Engineering Economic Analysis
- ISE 325 Engineering Statistics
- ISE 390 Seminars
- ISE 391 Industrial Engineering Design
- ISE 402 Production Systems and Inventory Control
- ISE 421 Operations Research II
- ISE 443 Human Factors Engineering
- ISE 447 Decision Making
- ISE 501 Introduction to Operations Research Models and Applications
- ISE 503 Linear Programming and Applications
- ISE 508 Advanced Production Systems and Inventory Control
- ISE 527 Advanced Decision Making
- SCM 520 Materials and Production Management
- SCM 540 IT & Supply Chain Management
- SCM 572 Customer Relationship Management
- Operations Research,
- Engineering Management,
- Project & Manpower Scheduling
- H.K. Alfares, Optimum multi-plant, multi-supplier production planning for multi-grade petrochemicals, Engineering Optimization, Vol. 41, No. 5, May 2009, 495–504.
- H.K. Alfares, An EPQ model with variable holding cost, International Journal of Industrial Engineering: Theory, Applications and Practice, Vol. 19, No. 5, 232-240, 2012.
- H. Alfares, Production-inventory system with finite production rate, stock-dependent demand, and variable holding cost, RAIRO – Operations Research, Vol. 48, No. 1, 135-150, 2014.
- H.K. Alfares, Maximum-profit inventory model with stock-dependent demand, time-dependent holding cost, and all-units quantity discounts, Mathematical Modelling and Analysis, 2015, in press.
- H.K. Alfares, S.O. Duffuaa, Simulation-based evaluation of criteria rank-weighting methods in multi-criteria decision making, International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making, forthcoming.