- Ph.D., Industrial and Systems Engineering, University
of Oklahoma, Norman, USA, 2019
- M.S.,Industrial and Systems Engineering, King Fahd
University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM), Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, 2013
- B.S., Industrial and Systems Engineering, King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Saudi Arabia, 2009
- ISE 422: Facility Layout and Location
- ISE 391: Industrial Engineering Design
- ISE 323: Work and Process
- ISE 443: Human Factors
- SE 100: Introduction
- Optimization under Uncertainty
- Multi-Criteria Optimization
- Production Systems and Supply Chain
- Quality Engineering
- Almaraj, I. I., & Trafalis, T. B. (2020). Computers & Industrial Engineering Affinely adjustable robust optimization under dynamic uncertainty set for a novel robust closed-loop supply chain. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 145(May), 106521. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cie.2020.106521
Almaraj, I. I., & Trafalis, T. B. (2019). An integrated multi-echelon robust closed- loop supply chain under imperfect quality production. Intern. Journal of Production Economics, 218(May), 212–227. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijpe.2019.04.035
I. Al-Maraj, S.Z. Selim, Y. Cinar, 2012." Economic Production Quantity Model with Imperfect Quality during a Process Adjustment Period". Conference proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM), Hong Kong.
I. Al-Maraj, Y. Cinar, and S. O. Duffuaa, 2011. "Determining Economic manufacturing quantity, the optimum process parameters based on Taguchi quadratic quality loss function under rectifying inspection plan". Conference proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM), Singapore.
Almaraj, I. I., & Trafalis, T. B. A Robust Optimization Approach in A Multi-Objective Closed-Loop supply Chain Model Under Imperfect Quality Production. Annals of Opertions Resecrh.
Almaraj, I. I., & Trafalis, T. B. A Robust Optimization Approach for Inventory Problems under Box and Ellipsoidal Uncertainty Sets. SN Operations Research Forum.