· PhD, Industrial Engineering, University of Central Florida, USA, 2016
· MSc, Industrial and Systems Engineering, University of Florida, USA, 2011
· MSc, Systems Engineering, KFUPM, Saudi Arabia, 2008
· BSc, Systems Engineering, KFUPM, Saudi Arabia, 2005
· ISE 205 Engineering Probability and Statistics
· ISE 307 Engineering Economic Analysis
· ISE 320: Statistical Quality Control
· Quality Control
· Lean and Six Sigma
· Sequencing and Scheduling
· Supply Chain Management
- Al-Ghazi, A., Al-Shareef, K., & Duffuaa, S. O. (2007, December). Integration of Taguchi's loss function in the economic design of $\bar x $-control charts with increasing failure rate and early replacement. In Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management, 2007 IEEE International Conference on (pp. 1209-1215). IEEE.
- Al-Turki, U., & Al-Shareef, K. (2013, January). Single Machine Scheduling with Uncertain Processing Times. In IIE Annual Conference. Proceedings (p. 2979). Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineers (IISE).
- Alshareef, K., Rahal, A., & Basingab, M. (2018). The Utilization of Case-Based Reasoning: A Case Study of the Healthcare Sector Using Simulation Modeling. In Artificial Intelligence: Advances in Research and Applications. New York: Nova Science.