- BS (First honors) in Systems Engineering, King Fahd University, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, 1994, Senior project: “Design of a Computer Telephony System with Programmable Functionalities”
- MS (First honors) in Systems Engineering, King Fahd University, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, 1997, MS Topic: “Optimal Control of Nonlinear Plants Using Neural Networks”
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), 2001, PhD Thesis: “Oversampled Data Conversion and Coding with Application to Power Control in CDMA Wireless Systems”
- Communications Systems: Network Planning and Optimization, OFDM and CDMA, Power Control in Wireless Systems, Adaptive Source Coding
- Digital Signal Processing: Adaptive Filtering and Equalization, Speech compression and modulation, High resolution (Sigma-Delta) Data Conversion, Soft-sensing and Instrumentations,
- Digital and Optimal Control
- Artificial Neural Networks and their Applications
- Systems Engineering and Management
- Aldajani, M. A. and Sayed, A. H., “Stability and performance analysis of an adaptive sigma-delta modulator,” IEEE Trans. on Circuits and Systems II: Analog and Digital Signal Processing, vol. 48, no. 3, pp. 233-244, Mar. 2001.
- Aldajani, M. and Sayed, A. H., "Adaptive predictive power control for the uplink channel in DS-CDMA cellular systems," IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technologies, Vol. 52, Issue 6, pp. 1447-1462, Nov. 2003.
- M.A. Habib, M. Elshafei, and M. Al-Dajani,” Influence of Combustion Parameters on NOx Production in an Industrial Boiler”, Journal of Computers and Fluids, Volume 37, Issue 1, Pages 12-23, January 2008
- Aldajani, M. A., “Logarithmic Quantization in Least Mean Squares Algorithms,” Digital Signal Processing, Vol. 18, No. 3, May 2008, pp. 321-333.
- Aldajani, M. A., “Convolution-Based Placement of Wireless Base Stations in Urban Environment,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 57, No. 6, Nov. 2008, pp. 3843-48.
- Aldajani, Mansour and Alfares, Hesham K., “Location of banking automatic teller machines based on convolution”, Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol. 57, No. 4, Nov. 2009, pp. 1194-1201.