- PhD, Industrial & Systems Engineering, KFUPM., Saudi Arabia, 2009
- MSc, Industrial Engineering, The University of Jordan., Jordan, 2005
- BSc, Industrial Engineering, The University of Jordan., Jordan, 1997
- ISE 201: Introduction to Industrial and Systems Engineering
- ISE 205: Engineering Probability and Statistics I
- ISE 303: Operations Research I
- ISE 307: Engineering Economic Analysis
- ISE 320: Statistical Quality Control
- ISE 325: Engineering Statistics II
- ISE 402: Production Systems and Inventory Control
- ISE 405: Stochastic Systems Simulation
- ISE 405 lab: simulation with Arena software
- ISE 502: Probabilistic modeling
- ISE 606: Directed Research
- Fully and Partially Observed Markov Deciosion Processes and applications (supply chain management, maintenance, and quality)
- Project Management
- Simulation of industrial and bussiness processes
- Ben-Daya, M., Hassini, E., M., Hariga, M., AlDurgam, M. (2013). Consignment and Vendor Managed Inventory in Single-Vendor Multiple Buyers Supply Chain. International Journal of Production Research, 51 (5), pp. 1347-1365.
- AlDurgam, M. and Duffuaa, S. (2013). Optimal Joint Maintenance and Operation Policies to Maximize Overall Systems Effectiveness. International Journal of Production Research, 51 (5), pp. 1319-1330.
- AlDurgam, M. and Elshafei, M. (2012). Optimal Process Targeting of Multi-Inputs, Multi-Stages and Multi-Characteristics Production Systems. International Journal of Production Research, 50 (22), pp. 6329-6338.
- AlDurgam, M. and Barghash, M. A. (2008). Generalized Framework for Simulation-Based Decision Support for Manufacturing. Production Planning and Control, 19 (5), pp. 518-534.