(Electrical Engineering), The University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, TX, USA, 2008
- M.S. (Electrical Engineering), The University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, TX, USA, 2002
- B.E. (Electrical Engineering), NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi, Pakistan, 1999
- CISE-301 Numerical Methods
- CISE-305 Linear Control Systems
- CISE-313 Automation Devices and Electronics
- CISE-412 Mechatronics
- CISE-422 Intelligent Controllers
- SCE-516 Linear Estimation
- AE-581 Introduction to Robotics and Autonomous Systems
- CISE-482/SCE-576 Path Planning and Navigation for Mobile Robots
- Estimation and Control in Robotics and Mechatronics
- Adaptive environment sampling, energy harvesting and power consumption optimization in Wireless Sensor Network (WSN
- Mati-ur-Rasool Ashraf Virk, Muhammad Faizan Mysorewala, Lahouari Cheded, Ibrahim Mohamed Ali, "Leak detection using flow-induced vibrations in pressurized wall-mounted water pipelines", IEEE Access journal, October-2020.
Abdul-Wahid A Saif, Mohammad Mudasar, Muhammad Mysorewala, Moustafa Elshafei, "Observer-Based Interval Type-2 Fuzzy Logic Control for Nonlinear Networked Control Systems with Delays", International Journal of Fuzzy Systems, 22, 380–399, 2020.
Muhammad Mysorewala, "Time and Energy Savings in Leak Detection in WSN-based Water Pipelines: A Novel Parametric Optimization-Based Approach", Water Resources Management Journal, April 2019, Volume 33, Issue 6, pp 2057–2071.
Najam us Saqib, Muhammad Mysorewala, Lahouari Cheded, "A Novel Multi-scale Adaptive Sampling-Based Approach for Energy Saving in Leak Detection for WSN-based Water Pipelines", Measurement Science and Technology Journal, Volume 28, Number 12, November-2017.
M.A. Kamel, S. El-Katatny, M. Mysorewala, Abdulaziz Al-Majed, M. Elshafei "Adaptive and Real-Time Optimal Control of Stick-Slip and Bit Wear in Autonomous Rotary Steerable Drilling", ASME Transactions Journal of Energy Resources Technology, Oct. 2017; 140(3).
Muhammad Mysorewala, Muhammad Sabih, Lahouari Cheded, Mohammad Tariq Nasir, Muhammad Ismail, "A Novel Energy-Aware Approach for Locating Leaks in Water Pipeline Using a Wireless Sensor Network and Noisy Pressure Sensor Data", in International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, Volume: 11 issue: 10, Otober-2015.
Nasir, M.T.; Mysorewala, M.; Cheded, L.; Siddiqui, B.; Sabih, M., "Measurement error sensitivity analysis for detecting and locating leak in pipeline using ANN and SVM," in 11th International Multi-Conference on Systems, Signals & Devices (SSD), 2014, pp.1,4, 11-14 Feb. 2014.
Muhammad F. Mysorewala, Lahouari Cheded, "A project-based strategy for teaching robotics using NI's embedded-FPGA platform", in Int. J. Electrical Eng. Education (IJEEE), Vol. 50, No. 2, April 2013.
Mysorewala, M.F., Popa, D.O. & Lewis, F.L., "Multi-Scale Adaptive Sampling with Mobile Agents for Mapping of Forest Fires", Journal of Intelligent Robots and Systems, 54, 535 (2009).
D. O. Popa; M. F. Mysorewala; F. L. Lewis, "EKF-based Adaptive Sampling with Mobile Robotic Sensor Nodes", International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, 2006 IEEE/RSJ, pp. 2451-2456, Oct. 2006.