(Electrical Engineering), The University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, TX, USA, 2008
- M.S. (Electrical Engineering), The University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, TX, USA, 2002
- B.E. (Electrical Engineering), NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi, Pakistan, 1999
Introduction to Control and Instrumentation
- CISE-301 Numerical Methods
- CISE-302 Linear Control Systems
- CISE-312 Instrumentation Engineering
- CISE-313 Automation Devices and Electronics
- CISE-412 Mechatronics
- CISE-422 Intelligent Control Systems
- SCE-516 Linear Estimation
- Intelligent Sampling Strategies and Field Estimation
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Najam us Saqib, Muhammad Mysorewala, Lahouari Cheded, “A Novel Multi-scale Adaptive Sampling-Based Approach for Energy Saving in Leak Detection for WSN-based Water Pipelines”, Measurement Science and Technology Journal, Volume 28, Number 12, November-2017.
- M.A. Kamel, S. El-Katatny, M. Mysorewala, Abdulaziz Al-Majed, M. Elshafei “Adaptive and Real-Time Optimal Control of Stick-Slip and Bit Wear in Autonomous Rotary Steerable Drilling”, ِASME Transactions Journal of Energy Resources Technology, Oct. 2017; 140(3).
- Muhammad Mysorewala, Muhammad Sabih, Lahouari Cheded, Mohammad Tariq Nasir, Muhammad Ismail, “A Novel Energy-Aware Approach for Locating Leaks in Water Pipeline Using a Wireless Sensor Network and Noisy Pressure Sensor Data", in International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, Article ID 675454, September-2015.
- Mysorewala Muhammad, Cheded Lahouari, Popa Dan, "A distributed multi-robot adaptive sampling scheme for the estimation of the spatial distribution in widespread fields", in EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, July 2012, 2012:223.
- M. F. Mysorewala, D. O. Popa, "Multi-scale Adaptive Sampling with Mobile Agents for Mapping of Forest Fires", Journal of Intelligent and Robotic Systems, vol. 54, no. 4, April 2009, pages 535-565.