(Electrical Engineering), The University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, TX, USA, 2008
- M.S. (Electrical Engineering), The University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, TX, USA, 2002
- B.E. (Electrical Engineering), NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi, Pakistan, 1999
Introduction to Control and Instrumentation
- CISE-301 Numerical Methods
- CISE-302 Linear Control Systems
- CISE-312 Instrumentation Engineering
- CISE-313 Automation Devices and Electronics
- CISE-412 Mechatronics
- CISE-422 Intelligent Control Systems
- SCE-516 Linear Estimation
- Environmental Sampling using Wireless Sensor Networks and Robots
- Energy harvesting and power consumption optimization
- Muhammad Mysorewala, “Time and Energy Savings in Leak Detection in WSN-based Water Pipelines: A Novel Parametric Optimization-Based Approach”, Water Resource Management Journal, April 2019, Volume 33, Issue 6, pp 2057–2071.
- Najam us Saqib, Muhammad Mysorewala, Lahouari Cheded, “A Novel Multi-scale Adaptive Sampling-Based Approach for Energy Saving in Leak Detection for WSN-based Water Pipelines”, Measurement Science and Technology Journal, Volume 28, Number 12, November-2017.
- M.A. Kamel, S. El-Katatny, M. Mysorewala, Abdulaziz Al-Majed, M. Elshafei “Adaptive and Real-Time Optimal Control of Stick-Slip and Bit Wear in Autonomous Rotary Steerable Drilling”, ASME Transactions Journal of Energy Resources Technology, Oct. 2017; 140(3) doi:10.1115/1.4038131.
- Muhammad Mysorewala, "Energy saving/accuracy tradeoffs for leak localization in WSN-based monitoring of water pipelines", in 13th International Multi-Conference on Systems, Signals & Devices (SSD), Leipzig, Germany, 21-24 March 2016, pp. 624-631.
- Muhammad Mysorewala, Khaled Alshehri, Eyad Alkhayat, Adnan Al-Ghusain and Omar Al-Yagoub, “Design and Implementation of Fuzzy-Logic based Obstacle-Avoidance and Target-Reaching Algorithms on NI's Embedded-FPGA Robotic Platform”, in IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence (SSCI-2013), 16-19 April, 2013, Singapore.