- PhD, Industrial Engineering, Laval Univ., Canada, 2008
- MSc, Aerospace Engineering, Laval Univ., Canada, 2000
- DESS, Industrial Engineering, Laval Univ., Canada, 1995
- ISE-201 Introduction to industrial engineering
- ISE-325 Engineering Statistics
- ISE-390 Seminars
- ISE-391 Industrial Engineering Design
- ISE-402 Production systems and inventory control
- ISE-422 Facility Layout and Location
- ISE-490 Senior Design Project
- Optimal design of production systems
- Reliability and maintenance optimization
- Systems performance evaluation
- Heuristics and Metaheuristics
- Discrete optimization methods
- Nahas. N. (2014). Buffer allocation and preventive maintenance optimization in unreliable production lines. Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, 1-9.
- Nahas N., Nourelfath M. and Gendreau M. (2014). Optimal design of A/D production networks with unreliable machines and finite buffers. International Journal of Production Economics, 154,113-126.
- Nahas N. and Nourelfath M. (2014). Non-linear threshold accepting: a new meta-heuristic for combinatorial optimization problems. International Journal of Metaheuristics 3 (4), 265-290.
- J. Fatisson, S. Hallé, S. Nadeau, B. Ateme-Nguema, N. Nahas, C. Viau, M. Camus, Y. Cloutier (2012). Towards an Integrated and Adaptive Risk Assessment Tool for Engineered Nanoparticles. International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Nanotechnology, 1(1), 51-60
- Nourelfath M., Châtelet E. and Nahas N. (2012). Joint redundancy and imperfect preventive maintenance optimization for series-parallel multi-state degraded systems. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, accepted.