Visiting Assistant Professor
Office : 22-346
Phone : +966 13 860-2238
Fax : +966 13 860-2965
Email : alsawafy(at)kfupm.edu.sa
- PhD., Industrial & Systems Engineering, 2018, King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Saudi Arabia
- MS, Industrial & Systems Engineering, 2012, King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Saudi Arabia
- BS, Industrial Engineering, 2009, An-Najah National University, Palestine
ISE-307 Work and process improvements
ISE-405 Stochastic systems simulation
ISE-443 Human Factors and Safety Engineering,
Engineering Materials Science,
Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulics.
- M. Al-Salamah, and O. Alsawafy (2011). "Economic Order Quantity for Items with Two Types of Imperfect Quality". An International Journal of Optimization and Control: Theories & Applications (IJOCTA), 2(1): 73-82.
- H. Alfares and O. Alsawafy (2017). "Efficient Least-Loss Algorithm for a Bi-Objective Trim-Loss". 7th Annual Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, IEOM 2017 IEOM Society, 11- 13 April 2017, Rabat, Morocco.
- H. Alfares and O. Alsawafy (2013). "Simulated Annealing for a Bi-Objective Trim Loss Problem with a Variable Large Object Length". Numerical Computations: Theory and Algorithms - International Conference and Summer School (NUMTA2013), 17- 23 June 2013, Falerna, Italy.