- PhD, Industrial and Systems Engineering, University of Florida, United States, 2013
- MS, Systems Engineering, KFUPM, Saudi Arabia, 2007
- BE, Mechanical Engineering, OU, India, 2005.
- ISE-201 Introduction to industrial engineering
- ISE-390 Seminars
- ISE-402 Production systems and inventory control
- ISE-422 Facility Layout and Location
- ISE-503 Linear and Integer Programming
- ISE-521 Nonlinear Programming and Applications
- Mathematical Modeling
- Exact and Heuristics Optimization Methods
- Classification and Clustering Methods in Data Analysis
- Linear and Nonlinear Methods in Time Series Analysis
- Signal Separation and Projection Methods
- Mujahid N. Syed, P. G. Georgiev, P. M. Pardalos, "Robust Physiological Mappings: From Non-Invasive to Invasive", Cybernetics and Systems Analysis, January 2015, Volume 51, Issue 1, pp 96-104.
- Mujahid N. Syed, Panos M. Pardalos and Jose C. Principe, “On the Optimization of the Correntropic Loss Function in Data Analysis”, Optimization Letters, Vol. 8-3, 2014.
- Mujahid N. Syed, Pando G. Georgiev and Panos M. Pardalos, “A Hierarchical Approach for Sparse Source Blind Signal Separation Problem”, Computers and Operations Research, Vol 4, 2014.
- Mujahid N. Syed, Panos M. Pardalos and Jose C. Principe, “Invexity of the Minimum Error Entropy Criterion”, IEEE Signal Processing Letters, Vol. 20-12, 2013.
- Mujahid N. Syed, Ilias S. Kotsireas and Panos M. Pardalos, “D-Optimal Designs: A Mathematical Programming Approach Using Cyclotomic Cosets”, INFORMATICA, Vol. 22 - 4, Pages: 577–587.