Spring Semester 2014-2015 (Term 142)
PHYSICS 102 SECOND MAJOR EXAM
DATE:Thursday, 23 April, 2015
TIME:FROM 07:00 PM. TO 09:00 PM.
- All students are supposed to find out the location of the exam and be there ahead of time.
- Students should know their section numbers. They will sit according to their sections
- I. D. card is strictly required. No one allowed taking the exam without I. D. card.
- Each student should bring his own calculator, eraser, ruler and pencil to bubble his answers in the computer sheet.
- Mobiles should be switched off and placed under the chairs. Not doing this will be considered a cheating attempt.
- Cheating attempts will be severely punished.
- Students should come to the exam properly dressed.
- For those who might miss the exam: No makeup will be offered except for those students who have an official excuse issued by the student affairs.
For approved list of students carrying previous lab grades, Click Here