71. "Carbon micro-nanostructured particles DLCMNPs for enhance oil recovery," B. Haq, M. Abdul Aziz, A.S. Hakeem, Y.G. Mheibesh, M.A. Ahmed, D. Al Shehri, SPE Middle East Oil and Gas Show and Conference, MEOS, Proceedings, 2019.
70. "Simple and straight-forward thermal preparation of metal oxide nanocatalysts from commercially available metal precursors for electrochemical water oxidation" Md. Abdul Aziz, Syed Shaheen Shah, Ismail A. Buliyaminu,, Mohammed Ameen Ahmed Qasem, GDE Symposium, Magdeburg, Germany, September 23-25, 2019
69. "Wideband luminescence from bandgap-matched Mg-based Si core-shell geometry nanocomposite," A. Kocyigit, N. Elhalawany, E. Bahceci, B. Enders, K. Puthalath, L. Abuhassan, Z. Yamani, M. Nayfeh, AIP Advances, Vol. 8, issue (5), 2018, pp: 055324.
68. "Zirconia-Based Nanocatalysts in Heavy Oil Upgrading: A Mini Review," A. Masudi, O. Muraza, 18th International Conference on Petroleum Phase Behavior and Fouling (PetroPhase), Location: Le Havre, FRANCE(2018).
67. "Effect of sintering temperature on densification and mechanical properties of pressureless sintered CNT-alumina nanocomposites," Bakhsh, N., Khalid, F. and Hakeem, A. S., IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Vol. 60, Issue 1, 2014.
66. "Dispersion of Carbon Nanotubes in Alumina Using a Novel Mixing Technique and Spark Plasma Sintering of the Nanocomposites with Improved Fracture Toughness," Bakhsh, N., Khalid, F. A., Hakeem, A. S. and Laoui, T., Advances in Science and Technology,Vol. 89, October 2014, pp. 76-81.
65. "Development and Processing of SiAlON Nano-Ceramics by Spark Plasma Sintering," Hakeem, A. S., Khan, R. M. A., Al-Malki, M. M., Patel, F., Bakare, A. I., Ali, S., Hampshire, S. and Laoui, T., Advances in Science and Technology,Vol. 89, October 2014, pp. 63-69.
46. "Preparation of Composite of Titania/Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes and Desulfurization Evaluation," Saleh, T. A., Siddiqui, M. N. and Chanbasha, B., 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Laboratory Technology (LABTECH), October 2014.
63. "FUNCTIONALIZED CARBON NANOTUBES FOR ADSORPTIVE DESULFURIZATION OF MODEL FUEL OILS," Saleh, T. A., Siddiqui, M. N. and Chanbasha, B., 248th ACS National Meeting & Exposition,Vol. 59, Issue 2, August 2014, pp. 589-590.
62. "Studies of Different Properties of Polystyrene-Asphaltene Composites," Siddiqui, M. N., IUPAC World Polymer Congress (MACRO2014), July 2014.
61. "Enhancing Durability of Thermoplastics under Local Weather Conditions," Siddiqui, M. N., Plastics & Petrochem Arabia and Print & Packaging Arabia 2014 Conference, September 2014.
60. "Extraction of Elemental Sulfur from Arabian Crude Samples Solvent Bar Microextraction," Suliman, M. H. A. M., Chanbasha, B., Siddiqui, M. N. and Saleh, T. A., 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Laboratory Technology (LABTECH), October 2014.
59. Densification and properties of pressureless sintered CNT-reinforced alumina nanocomposites Bakhsh, N., Khalid, F.A., and Hakeem, A.S., 13th International Symposium on Advanced Materials, 23-27 September 2013, Institute of Space Technology, Islamabad, Pakistan.
58. Synthesis and photocatalytic activity of mesoporous nanocrystalline Fe-doped titanium dioxide amar, M., Merzougui, B., Yamani, Z.H., Hakeem, A.S., Anjum, D., and Bahnemann, D., 4th International Conference on Semiconductor Photochemistry (SP4) held during 23-27th June in Prague, Czech Republic.
57. Nitrogen-doped mesoporous TiO2 nanoparticles and their photocatalytic properties
Qurashi, A., Qamar, M., Hakeem, A.S., Yamani, Z.H., 4th International Conference on Semiconductor Photochemistry (SP4) held during 23-27th June in Prague, Czech Republic.
56. “Polyaniline–SiNanoparticleNanocapsulesasaDualPhotovoltaicSensitizer”, Maximenko, Y., Elhalawany, N., Yamani, Mantey, K., Zain., Yau, S.T., and Nayfeh, M.H., Materials Research Society Symposium Proceedings, Vol. 1500, May 2013 (DOI:1557/op0130.1l.2.182).
55. “Desulfurization of Model Fuel Oil Using Novel Ionic Liquids”, Siddiqui, M. N., Alhooshani, K. R. Gondal M.A., and Ranu, B.C., 245th ACS National Meeting & Exposition, New Orleans, LA, USA, Preprints, Division of Energy and Fuels, 58(1), 1022-1023, April 7-11, 2013.
54. Adsorptive Desulfurization of Model Fuel Oil Using Novel Metal Oxides”, Alhooshani, K.R., Siddiqui, M. N., Tawfik A. Saleh, and Gondal, M.A., 245th ACS National Meeting & Exposition, New Orleans, LA, USA, Preprints, Division of Energy and Fuels, 58(1), 1024-1025, April 7-11, 2013.
53. “Comparison of Properties of CNTs Reinforced Alumina Nanocomposites Produced by Conventional and Spark Plasma Sintering’, Bakhsh, N., Ahmad, F., Khalid, A., and Hakeem, A.S., 10th International Bhurban Conference on Applied Sciences and Technology, Pakistan, January 15-19, 2013.
52. “Cathode mechanisms in the polymer electrolyte fuel cells (PEMFCs),” Merzougui, B., 2nd Saudi International Nanotechnology Conference, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, November 11-13, 2012.
51. “A Pt-free catalyst based on metal-nitride-carbide nanocomposites for oxygen reduction reaction (ORR),” Hachimi, A., Merzougui, B., Hakeem, A., Akeem, A. and Saheed, B., 2nd Saudi International Nanotechnology Conference, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, November 11-13, 2012.
50. “Nanocarbon grown on 3D foams by catalytic methane decomposition for application as structured catalysts,” Purwanto, W.W., Wulan, P.P.D.K., Muraza, O., Kooyman, P.J., Celebi, S. and Yamani, Z.H., International Symposium on Chemical Reaction Engineering (ISCRE 22), Maastricht, NL, September 2-5, 2012.
49. “Controlled and Rapid Growth of MTT zeolite crystals with low-aspect-ratio in a Microwave Reactor,” Muraza, O., Bakare, I., Adedigba, A., Tago, T., Al-Amer, A.M. Yamani, Z.H. and Masuda, T., International Symposium on Chemical Reaction Engineering (ISCRE 22), Maastricht, NL, September 2-5, 2012.
48. “Fabrication of submicron TON Zeolites via microemulsion-assisted synthesis: Towards Efficient 1-D Pore system,” Muraza, O., Tago, T., Fujiwara, S., Konno, H., Okamura, T., Nakasaka, Y. and Masuda, T., International Symposium on Chemical Reaction Engineering (ISCRE 22), Maastricht, NL, September 2-5, 2012.
47. “Size control and rapid Synthesis of TON zeolite by microwave irradiation, A.Adedigba,” Muraza, O., Bakare, I., Tago, T., Nandiyanto, A.B.D., Konno, H., Yamani, Z.H. and Masuda, T., International Symposium on Zeolites and MicroPorous Crystals (ZMPC 2012), Hiroshima, Japan, July 28 - August 1, 2012.
46. “The effect of the dielectric constant of zeolite precursors on the morphology of MFI zeolite membranes in microwave-assisted hydrothermal synthesis,” Baroud, T.N.M., Muraza, O., Patel, F., Wang, E. and Laoui, T., International Symposium on Zeolites and Microporous Crystals (ZMPC 2012), Hiroshima, Japan, July 28 - August 1, 2012.
45. A. Kawde “Field-Deployable Electrochemical Sensors for Heavy Metals in Potable Waters of Saudi Arabia” The 85th Petroleum Environmental Research Forum (PERF) Meeting, Saudi Aramco, Technical Exchange Center, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, March 10 – 11, 2012.
44. A. Kawde “Analytical Determination of trace ciprofloxacin antibiotic concentrations in pure and drug formulation forms” The 243rdACS National Meeting, San Diego, California, March 25-29, 2012.
43. A. Kawde, G. Liu, K. Alhooshani, A. Diab “Development of point-of-care biosensor: A step forward toward breast cancer diagnosis” The 243rd ACS National Meeting, San Diego, California, March 25-29, 2012.
42. R. A. Basheer, “Organic/inorganic hybrid nanocompositions of pristine and functionalized boehmite with amine-cured tetraglycidyl meta-xylenediamine resin” At the 243rd ACS National Meeting, Division of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry
41. R. A. Basheer and Nedal Y. AbuThabit “High-speed water sterilization using conducting polymer-metal nanoparticles composite” At the 243rd ACS National Meeting, Division of Environmental Chemistry Nanoscale: Enhanced Environmental Technologies
40. R. A. Basheer “Low CT E Organic/Inorganic Hybrid Nanocomposite Encapsulants for IC Applications” At the MRS Spring 2012 meeting on Functional Inorganic Nanoparticle-Polymer Composites with Engineered Structures and Coupled Properties
39. T. Laoui, M.A. Baig, F. Fadhillah, O. Muraza, Z. Khan, Synthesis of zeolite A crystals in the presence of crystal growth inhibitors by microwave-assisted hydrothermal technique, IMECE2011- 63655, Proceedings of the ASME 2011 International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition (IMECE) 2011, November 11-17, 2011, Denver, Colorado, USA.
38. M.A. Baig, O. Muraza, T. Laoui, E.N. Wang, Microwave synthesis of LTA zeolite layer on mesoporous TiO2 coated a-alumina substrate, Proceeding of ADVANCED MATERIALS TECHNOLOGIES CONFERENCE 2011, October 17-19, 2011, KACST, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
37. “Efficient reduction of Cr (VI) induced by laser and catalyzed nanostructured NiO semiconductor,” Qamar, M., Gondal, M.A., Yamani, Z.H., The 8th International Conference and Exhibition on Chemistry In Industry CHEMINDIX during 18-20th October, 2010, Bahrain.
36. “A comparative photocatalytic activity of Pt/WO3 and Au/WO3 nanocomposites in aqueous suspensions,” Qamar, M. and Yamani, Z.H., 6th European Meeting on Solar Chemistry and Photocatalysis: Environmental Applications (SPEA-6), Prague, Czech Republic during 13-16th June, 2010.
35. “Laser induced photo-catalytic removal of chromium using ZnO semiconductor catalyst,” Gondal, M.A., M. Qamar, and Yamani, Z.H., The SEGH 2010 International conference and workshops of the Society for the Environmental Geochemistry and Health (SEGH) on Environmental quality and Health during 27th July to 2nd June, 2010 at Galway, Ireland.
34. “Strengthening Behavior Due to Cyclic Elastic Loading in Pd-Based Metallic Glass”, Al-Aqeeli, N., ISMANAM-2010 conference held in Zurich, Switzerland, 4-9 July 2010,
33. “Enzyme-Linked Assay for Point-of-Cares Dry-Reagent Strip Biosensors” Kawde, A, and Liu G., Pittcon 2010 Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy, Orlando, FL, USA, Feb. 28- March 5, 2010.
32. “Glassy Carbon Paste Electrodes for Guanine and ssDNA Detection” Kawde, A., The 4th Saudi Science Conference, Al-Madinah Al-Munawarah, KSA, March 21-24, 2010.
31. “Glassy carbon paste composite electrodes for the electroanalytical determination of ciprofloxacin antibiotic” AlSharaa A., andKawde, A. 239th American Chemical Society National Meeting & Exposition, San Francisco, CA, United States, March 21-25, 2010.
30. “Nanomaterial-Based Bioassay: From Bench to Point-of-Care Biosensor," Kawde, A., Mao, X., and Liu G., Taibah International Chemistry Conference, Al-Madinah Al-Munawarah, KSA, March 23-25, 2009.
29. “Oligonucleotide-based Signal Amplification of Nucleic Acids Hybridization Electroanalytical Ultrasensitive Detection,” Kawde, A., 60th Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy, Chicago, IL, USA, March 8-13, 2009.
28. “Chromium Removal from Aqueous Solutions Using Carbon Nanotubes” Atieh, M.A., Laoui, T., Mohamad, A., and Aremu S.,Proceedings of the International Conference on Water Conservation in Arid Regions (ICWCAR 09), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, 12-14 October 2009, pp. 1-8 (2009).
27. “Properties of copper coated carbon nanotubes” Laoui, T., TNT2009 Trends in Nanotechnology International Conference, Barcelona, Spain, 07-11 September, (2009).
26. “Improved photocatalytic activity of surface modified TiO2 with platinum,” Qamar, M., International Conference on Nanotechnology & Advanced Materials (ICNAM) on 4-7th May 2009, Bahrain.
25. “In-situe Monitoring of Removal of Toxic Pollutants in Soil Using Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS),” Gondal, M.A., Hussain, T., and Yamani, Z.H., KACST Proceeding 2009.
24. “An in vitro study for the antimicrobial activity of Nano ZnO and Pd loaded Nano ZnO,” Randhawa, M.A., Al-Zahrani, A.J., Gondal, M.A., Bagabas, A.A., 11th International Conference on advanced materials, (ICAAM 2009) Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, 20-25 September, 2009.
23. “Laser Induced Photo-catalytic process for removal of bacteria from waste-water using nano structured Semiconductor catalysts,”Gondal, M.A., Dastageer, A, Khalil, A. and Qamar, M., The International Conference on Water Conservation in Arid Region (ICWCAR), Jeddah,12-14 October, 2009.
22. “Nonlinear Oscillations of a carbon nanotube resonator,” Hawwa M.A., and Mayoof, F.N., The 6th International Symposium on Mechatronics and its Applications (ISMA09), Sharjah, UAE, March 23-26, 2009.
21. “Study of Post Annealing Temperature Effect on Size of Synthesized Nano Structure Zno Using High Power Pulsed Laser Ablation Technique,” Gondal, M.A., Drmosh Q.A., and Yamani, Z.H., The International Conference for Nanotechnology Industries, The Leading Technology of 21st Century Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 5-7 April, 2009.
20. Laser based Photoluminescence Studies of Silicon Nano Particle synthesized using Chemical Method Based on Pt (IV),” Bagabas, A., Gondal, M.A., Al-Muhanna, A., Alanazi, T., Dastageer, M.A. and Ababtain, M., International Conference on Nano technology and Advanced material (ICNAM 2009) Bahrain,4-7 May, 2009.
19. “Removal of Hazardous Organic Dye from Water Using Nanostructured Metal Oxides and Lasers,” Gondal, M.A., Hayat, K., Yamani, Z.H., and Ahmed, S., International Conference on Nano technology and Advanced material (ICNOM 2009) Bahrain, 4-7 May, 2009.
18. “Rapid Assessment of Concrete and Cement Samples Using Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy,” Gondal, M.A., National workshop on concrete inspection, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, 11 February, 2009.
17. “Laser Enhanced Photo-catalytic Removal of Toxic Organic Matter (C6H5OH) from Waste Water Using Different Semiconductor Catalysts,” Gondal, M.A., Sayeed, M.N., and Hayat, K., Tiyabah International Conference on Chemistry, March, 21-23, 2009, Madina, Saudi Arabia.
16. “Surfactants Effect On The Morphology Of Nanoparticles Synthesized By Novel Laser Ablation Method at 355 nm,” Gondal, M.A.,Drmosh, Q.A., Yamani, Z.H., International Conference on Nano technology and Advanced material (ICNAM 2009) Bahrain,4-7 May, 2009.
15. “Nanocomposite WC-based hard metals: powder synthesis and sintering behavior,” Laoui, T., Proceedings of 7th International Conference on Composite Science & Technology Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, 20-22 January, pp.1-6 (2009).
14. “Carbon Nanotube-based Electrochemical Signal Amplification for Breast Cancer Gene Detection,” Kawde, A.N., International Conference on Nanotechnology: Opportunities and Challenges, ICON008, King Abdul Aziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, June 17-19,2008.
13. Label- and Label-Free Signal Amplification Pathways for Sensitive Electroanalytical Detection of Trace Nucleic Acids,” Kawde, A.N.,236th American Chemical Society National Meeting & Exposition, Philadelphia, PA, United States, August 17-21, 2008.
12. “Thermal Kinetics of Multi Walled Carbon Nanotubes Prepared by Floating Catalyst Chemical Vapor Deposition,” Abuilaiwi, F.A.,International Conference on Materials for Advanced Technologies, 28 June-3 July 2009, Singapore.
11. “Synthesis and Gas Sensing Properties of Zinc Oxide Nanostructures obtained by a Novel Microwave Based Technique,” Tabet, N., Faiz, M., Al Gaashani, R. and AhsanulHaq, Q., International Conference on Materials for Advanced Technologies, Singapore (2009).
10. “Synthesis of pure and In-doped ZnO nanowires and their dynamic response to hydrogen gas,” Faiz, M., Ahsanulhaq, Q., and Tabet, N., International Conference on Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials, Bahrain (2009).
9. “Polyelectrolytes multilayers nanofilms for corrosion protection of stainless steel" Nanostructure Advanced Materials,” Khaled, M.,Conference, University of Amman in Jordan and National Science Foundation, Washington USA, Amman, November 10-13, 2008.
8. “Anticorrosion and antibacterial properties of polyelectrolytes nanofilms,” Khaled, M., Taibah International Chemistry Conference 23-25 March 2009, Taiba University at Al-Madinah, KSA.
7. “Optimizing the Conditions for the Synthesis and Functionalization of Carbon Nanotube in Preparation to be used in Skim Latex Protein Purification,” Mubarak. N.M., Faridah.Y., Muataz. A.A., Mohammad.A. Al Saadi, and Khalid. M., The International Conference on MEMS and Nanotechnology, ICMN'08 13-15 May 2008, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia (2008).
6. “Effect of Hydrogen Flowrate and Carbon Source on Production of Carbon Nanotubes by Chemical Vapor Deposition,” Amr, I., Muataz, A., Meghani, K., AL-Amer, A., AL-Harathi, M., International Conference on Materials for Advanced Technologies – ICMAT 2009, 28 June- 3 July 2009, Singapore.
5. “The Role of Reaction Temperature on the Growth of Carbon Nanomaterials,” Amr, I.T., Atieh, M.A., Al-Amer, A., Al-Harthi, M., and Mezghani, K., Trends in NanoTechnology–TNT 2009, September 7-11, 2009, Barcelona (Spain).
4. “Trace elemental analysis of lava samples using laser induced breakdown spectroscopy,” Gondal, M.A., Ahmed, Z., Nasr, M.M., and Yamani, Z.H., 1st International Conference on Laboratory Technology (LABTECH), Manama, Bahrain, 20-22, 2008.
3. “Detection Of Ozone at 266 nm Using Fourth Harmonic Of Nd:YAG Laser,” Gondal, M.A., Dastageer A., and Yamani, Z.H., 1stInternational Conference on Laboratory Technology (LABTECH), Manama, Bahrain, 20-22, 2008.
2. “On Line Monitoring of Remediation Process of Chromium Polluted Soil Using Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS),”Gondal, M.A., Hussain, T., and Yamani, Z.H., Fourth Saudi Physical Society Annual Meeting, November 11-12, 2008, Riyadh, Saudi-Arabia.
1. “Determination of chloride content in different types of cements with Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy,” Gondal, M.A., Hussain, T., Yamani Z.H., and Al-Amoudi, O.S.B., 3rd Saudi Science Conference: New Horizons in Science and Their Applications, Riyadh, Saudi-Arabia (March 10-14, 2007.