The Deanship of Graduate Studies is pleased to announce that new templates Thesis/Dissertation have been uploaded. Both the word and latex versions are updated for double-sided printing layouts. In addition, the upgraded latex version has the following new features:
- Option (Print ready) to print on the green card title page provided by the Deanship of Graduate Studies.
- Arabic Abstract can now be directly typed in latex template.
- Glossaries package is added to get the list of abbreviations and list of symbols (if needed) and the lists are automatically generated.
- Consistency in the usage of thesis for MS and dissertation for Ph.D.
- Correct composition of the committee depending on whether it is an MS Thesis or Ph.D. Dissertation with Co-Advisor (if included).
- Generates navigation pane for the Table of Contents.
The new templates for thesis/dissertation are available at this link: