The Faculty & Staff Services Department makes necessary arrangements with the Government offices to provide staff members with required visas for themselves and for their authorized dependents. The Department also arranges issuance of residence permits and their renewals, endorsement of families and new-born children on residence permits; and arranges transfers of sponsorship for faculty who are hired locally and for their dependents.
Building 21 – 6th Floor – Room # 613
Sun – Thursday
7:30 AM – 4:30 PM (Non-Stop working hours)
In case of Emergency
Only in case of Emergency contact 050-3881906 and 050-5850429
Government Offices Maps
In case you need to visit a Government office, the following link will provide you with a map for government offices in Khobar and Dammam. Click Here
Download Application Forms
These application forms can be filled by using Adobe PDF.
1. Single / Multiple Exit Re-Entry Form
2. Single Exit Re-Entry Form (For Students Only)
3. Internal Clearance Form (Only for Research Assistants & Lecture B’s)
4. Final Exit Form
5. Guarantee Form (For Staff less than three years of service,
Research Assistants and Lecturer B’s)
6. Istiqdaam Form
1. Issuance of Residence Permit (New Iqama)
2. Issuance of new Resident permit (Iqama) for Dependents
3. Renewal of Residence Permit (Iqama)
4. Issuance of a Single / Multiple Exit Re-Entry visa
5. Issuance of Final Exit visa
6. Transfer of Information on the New Passport
7. Apply for a Family Visa
8. Issuance of private Saudi driving license
9. Renewal of Saudi driving license
10. Apply for Visit visa
11. Extension of Single / Multiple Exit Re-Entry Visa
12. Procedure for the burial of Dead Body in KSA.
13. Procedure for the Shippment of Dead Body outside KSA.
Please note that the above forms and procedures are subject to change.