The undergraduate program Bachelor of Science (BS) in "Applied Aerospace Engineering" is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET (http://www.abet.org/).
Program Educational Objectives:
The educational objectives of the Applied Aerospace Engineering Program are three-fold:
a) Graduates will excel in their professional career to meet the expectations of employers of aerospace engineers.
b) Qualified graduates will be able to pursue advanced Aerospace Engineering degrees in excellent world universities if they so desire.
c) Graduates will assume leadership roles in their profession and in their communities.
It is expected that the graduates of the AAE Program will exhibit the following outcomes at the time of graduation:
1) An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
2) An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
3) An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
4) An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts.
5) An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives.
6) An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions.
7) An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.
Annual Student Enrollment and Graduation Data:
The annual student enrollment and graduation data of the Applied Aerospace Engineering program is given in the table below:
Aerospace Engineering (AAE)
(Undergraduate) Student Enrollment and Graduation Data
+ Last Five Years)
figures are based on data available at the beginning of each term
to Graduate by the end of the term, NA = Not Available Yet