Office Bldg-63 Room-149
Phone 966-13-860 2520
Fax 966-13-860 2949 (ME Dept)
Websites Personal Page
M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, 1990
B.Sc Mechanical Engineering, NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi, Pakistan 1984
- ME210: Mechanical Engineering Drawing and Graphics
- ME323: Manufacturing Lab
- ME217: Material Lab
- ME 316: Thermo-Fluid Lab.
- ME431: Refrigeration Lab
- ME430: Air Conditioning Lab
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Heat Transfer and Thermodynamics
- Abdul Khaliq, Esmail M.A. Mokheimer, Mohammed Yaqub, "Thermodynamic investigation of a novel solar powered refrigeration energy system" Energy Conversion and Management, 188 (2019) 398-413
- J.R. Khan, M. Yaqub, and S.M. Zubair, "Performance Characteristics of Counter Flow Wet Cooling Towers", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 44 (13), pp. 2073-2091 (2003)
- M.Yaqub, Syed M.Zubair, "Capacity Control for Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Systems: A Comparative Study", Transactions of the ASME Vol. 123, March 2001, p.92
- M.Yaqub, Syed M.Zubair & Jameel-ur-Rehman Khan, "Performance Evaluation of Hot-gas By-pass Capacity Control Schemes for Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Systems". Energy – The International Journal, 25, (2000), p.543.
- M.Yaqub Syed M.Zubair, "The effect of insulation on Cooling Load for Desert Area". Energy Conservaion in Industrial Application WEC,2000, 12-14 Feb 2000 KFUPM Dhahran Saudi Arabia.