Click here for my LinkedIn profile
Click here for Google Scholar profile
Click here for Researchgate profile
Click here for Orcid profile
- 2006: PhD degree in Computer Science, University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, France. The PhD thesis was carried out at Maestro team, INRIA Research Lab, Sophia Antipolis, France.
- 2003: Master degree in Networking and Distributed Systems, University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, France.
- 2002: Electrical and Electronics Engineering degree, Lebanese University, Beirut, Lebanon.
- ISE 429: Maintenance Panning and Control
- ISE 470: Supply Chain Systems Modelling
- ISE 480: Reliability and Maintainability
- ISE 502: Probabilistic Modelling in ISE
- ISE 512: Advanced Supply Chain Systems Modelling
- ISE 529: Maintenance Management
- Maintenance and Reliability Engineering
- Supply Chain Modeling
- Stochastic Operations Research
- Queueing Theory
- N. Baer, A. Al Hanbali, R.J. Boucherie, J.C.W. van Ommeren. A successive censoring algorithm for a system of connected QBD-processes. Annals of Operations Research, 2021.
- S. Rahimi-Ghahroodi, A. Al Hanbali, W.H.M. Zijm, J.B. Timmer. Multi-resource emergency supply contracts with asymmetric information in the after-sales services. International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 229, 2020.
- R. de Haan, A. Al Hanbali, R.J. Boucherie, J.C.W. van Ommeren. Transient analysis for exponential time-limited polling models under the preemptive repeat random policy. Advances in Applied Probability, vol. 52, issue 1, 32-60, 2020.
- J.C.W. van Ommeren, A. Al Hanbali, R.J. Boucherie. Analysis of polling models with a self-ruling server. Queueing Systems, vol. 94, 77-107, 2020.
- S. Rahimi-Ghahroodi, A. Al Hanbali, I.M.H. Vliegen, M. Cohen. Joint optimization of spare parts inventory and service engineers staffing with full backlogging. International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 212, 39-50, 2019.
- S. Rahimi-Ghahroodi, A. Al Hanbali, W.H.M. Zijm, J.B. Timmer. Emergency supply contracts for a service provider with limited local resources. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, vol. 189, 445-460, 2019.
- A. Oblakova, A. Al Hanbali, R.J. Boucherie, J.C.W. van Ommeren, An exact root-free method for the expected queue length for a class of discrete-time queueing systems, Queueing systems, vol. 92, issue 3-4, 257-292, 2019.