Systems Engineering, KFUPM, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, 1998
- Master, Systems Engineering, KFUPM, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, 1990
- B.S., Systems Engineering, KFUPM, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, 1984
- CISE-201 Intro. to Control and Instru. Systems Eng.
- CISE-204: Digital Systems Design
- CISE-301: Numerical Methods
- CISE-302: Linear Control Systems
- CISE 318: Computer Control Systems
- CISE-390 Seminars
- CISE 412: Mechatronics
- CISE 418 : Industrial Process Control
- CISE 436: Robust Control
- CISE 456: Safety and Reliability of Control Systems
- CISE 351: COOP Training
- CISE399 : Summer Training
- ISE 307: Engineering Economic Analysis
- SCE 507:Multivariable Control Systems
- SCE 513: Identification
- Model reduction,
- Robust Control and
- Time-Delay systems
- Al-Amer S. H ., " An L2 Gap metric Identification Algorithm" , IEEE Technical Exchange Meeting , Paper X-4 و ِ April 2003.
- Al-Amer S . and AL-Sunni F., H-infinity Error Bounds in Approximating Time-Delay Systems, Proc. Instn Mech. Engin. Vol 217, Part I: Systems and Control Engineering. pp. 421-426, 2003.
- Al-Amer S . H. and M.A. Elshafei, " A New Approach to H ∞ Decoupling with Applications to Control of Distillation Columns", WISC, Session III, May 2004 .
- Al-Amer S . H. and Al-Sunni F. M. " On the Use of L2-gap Metric for Identifying Hammerstein Models" 5th Asian Control Conference. pp 112-117,2004.
- AL-Sunni F, E. Boukas and S. Al-Amer, “Robustness Bounds for Sampled-data Linear Time-delay Systems, Proc. Instn Mech. Engin. Vol 217, Part I: Systems and Control Engineering. pp. 1-8, 2003.
- M. Al-Ghumgham, A. Hermoso, M. Claudio, M. Al-Abaidi and S. Al-Amer, “Industrial Case Study: On SAFCO3 gas turbine Control System Sensitivity to NG variations” . Presented on SABIC Technical Meeting (October ,2004).