WELCOME TO PHYSICS102-203-SUMMER-SEMESTER
203-Phys102 Midterm Exam
Monday, 5th of July 2021
07:00 PM to 09:00 PM
Building 54, KFUPM
Chapters 16 to 22
1. All students should arrive to the exam hall at least 45 minutes before exam starting time (i.e. 6:15 PM).
2. Make sure you sit in your assigned seat.
3. You should adhere to all safety and hygiene protocols instructed by the ministry of health.
4. You should keep wearing the facemask during the whole exam period.
5. You will not be allowed to take the exam if you come 30 minutes after starting the exam.
6. No extra time will be given to you if you come late.
7. Students should come to the exam properly dressed.
8. You are not allowed to take the exam without KFUPM I.D. card.
9. Once you are instructed, write and bubble your name, ID number and section number correctly on the exam booklet and the exam answer sheet (green sheet).
10. Each student should bring his own calculator, eraser, ruler and pencil to bubble his answers in the computer sheet.
11. Programmable calculators and smartwatches are not allowed.
12. Mobile phones should be switched off and placed under the seats. Not doing this will be considered as a cheating attempt.
13. Cheating attempts will be severely punished in accordance with the University rules.
14. Don't START the exam until the proctor tells you to start.
15. Talking and looking around during the exam period is PROHIBITED.
16. You are not allowed to leave the exam hall before 08:00 PM.
THERE IS A CHANGE IN THE LAB SCHEDULE AS FOLLOWS
Week 4: Labs on Sunday and Monday and No labs on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Week 5: No Labs on Sunday and Monday and Labs on Tuesday and Wednesday.
THE REVISED SCHEDULE HAS BEEN POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE WHICH CAN BE ACCESSED FROM THE LINK "Lab Schedule" IN THE LEFT MANU BAR.